Costco Member Prescription Program
No Insurance? Need a Prescription? Enroll at any Costco Pharmacy and save on prescription medications!
The Costco Member Prescription Program (CMPP) is a prescription savings program for you and your family. It allows Members who have no prescription drug insurance or whose insurance does not cover all of their prescription medication to be the beneficiaries of Costco's commitment to member service, value, quality and product confidence. Costco is committed to passing on savings to the member and are able to do that by monitoring expenses taking lower markups, and now negotiating manufacturer/supplier discounts and passing those savings back to Costco members.
Enrollment in the Program is open to Costco members (and their dependents) who have no prescription drug coverage available. Anyone receiving benefits from a publicly funded health care program, such as Medicare or Medicaid, is not eligible.
- To join, complete the enrollment form or at any participating Costco pharmacy and return it to your Costco pharmacist.
- There is no additional charge for Costco members to participate in the Program.
- This program is NOT insurance. The program is a value added benefit of Costco membership that provides eligible Costco members and their eligible dependents with the ability to obtain lower prices for certain prescriptions on the Program's Preferred Drug List.
- Costco Member Prescription Program is also open for Costco member pet medications. Contact your local Costco Pharmacy for details.
- The amount of any price reduction is determined at the time of purchase, and may change from time to time.
- Savings are estimated between 2% and 40% off and calculated at the time of sale. View some examples of savings that you and your family can begin taking advantage of immediately.
- Contact your local Costco Pharmacist for current Program pricing information.
- Answers to your Frequently Asked Questions about the Costco Member Prescription Program