Career Opportunities For You
Did you know?
Costco Wholesale is a multi-billion dollar global retailer with warehouse club operations in eight countries. We are the recognized leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics. Despite our large size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed. We are proud to have been named by Washington CEO Magazine as one of the top three companies to work for in the state of Washington.
What are you looking for in a career?
- Exciting opportunities
- Personal and career growth
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- A workplace focused on ethics and obeying the law
- Great benefits
It always has been and continues to be Costco's policy that employees should be able to enjoy a work environment free from all forms of unlawful employment discrimination. All decisions regarding recruiting, hiring, promotion, assignment, training, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment will be made without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Merchandising is the lifeblood of Costco, and our business is centered on our warehouse operations. Most employees begin their careers in the warehouse setting, becoming experts in Costco merchandising and operations. The company also offers diverse career opportunities at our home and regional offices in many other areas as well, such as Accounting, Buying, Graphic Arts, Journalism, Information Systems, Human Resources, and Legal, to name a few. Additionally, Costco is dedicated to recognizing and rewarding employees for their hard work and loyalty. In fact, the majority of our management teams are promoted from within.
Costco and You - A Perfect Fit
If you are an ambitious, energetic person who enjoys a fast-paced team environment laced with challenges and opportunities, you've come to the right place. Our successful employees are service-oriented people with integrity and commitment toward a common goal of excellence in every area of their personal and business lives. Read on to discover how to pursue employment opportunities with us. Costco offers great jobs, great pay, great benefits and a great place to work.
Costco participates in the E-Verify system nationwide.
Warehouses, Depots and Other Businesses
- If you are interested in an hourly position at any of our existing locations (except Puerto Rico - see below), please apply online. If your desired location is open for business but is not listed, you can apply at the location directly. (Currently other businesses include: Call Center, Costco Wholesale Trading, Packaging Plants, Meat Processing, and Business Delivery. )
- For Puerto Rico locations, please click here for either application: English | Spanish
If you are interested in employment at one of Costco's new locations that is still under construction, you should be able to apply online approximately 12 weeks prior to opening. Click on the link above, enter the nearest postal zip code to that location, and look for the listing. If the location is not listed, then the site is not yet accepting applications. We appreciate your interest and patience.
Costco Welcomes Veterans
Costco Wholesale values the contributions that you have made and the experiences you have gained in service to our country. We're looking for people with a passion for the retail industry who are able to provide great leadership. Your experience, coupled with our fast-paced environment, could lead to an exciting career.
We currently have management opportunities in the following markets;
For the Detroit, Chicago, Kansas City and Minneapolis markets, please send your resume to Brian Thomas at email@example.com.
For those completing service both at home and overseas, and are using the G.I. Bill to attend school, Costco offers flexible part-time hours complete with competitive wages and great benefits. The retail industry is a challenging career path for anyone, and Costco is proud to support our veterans with career opportunities.
If interested, apply online.
- Costco provides excellent employment options for Licensed/Certified Opticians, and also offers leasing opportunities to Licensed Optometrists. Our optical departments consistently deliver an industry-leading level of service and value, and are staffed by trained professionals. If a career opportunity with Costco Optical interests you, please apply online for optician positions. For leasing opportunities, email Denise Mogil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Costco is looking for Licensed Hearing Aid Dispensers and Dispensing Audiologists who want to build their careers with one of the largest independent hearing aid retailers in the United States. We have a need for full-time (40 hours per week) as well as part-time (24 hours per week) licensed professionals. For employment opportunities in our hearing aid centers, please send your resume to Tammy Clark at email@example.com.
- Costco is currently seeking Licensed Pharmacists to fill positions for pharmacy managers and full time, part time and relief/floating pharmacist positions. Costco ranks as one of the top 10 drug chains nationally and we currently operate more than 480 pharmacies, employing 1,800 pharmacists. For career opportunities, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional And Home Offices
Costco is committed to promoting from within the company. The majority of our current home and regional office team members are home grown. This means that they started in our warehouses, depots and business centers, learned the business and moved up within the company. This philosophy also ensures promotional opportunities for motivated individuals.
Today, we have accountants, lawyers, buyers, and human resources personnel who began their careers as stockers or cashiers in our locations. We believe that Costco's future officers are currently working in our warehouses, depots, and business centers, as well as in our Home and Regional Offices.
If this career path sounds challenging and exciting, we welcome you to apply.
Information Technology Opportunities
Our home office, located in Issaquah, Washington, is also the site of our Information Systems Division. For employment opportunities in I.S. , please click on Costco I.S. Jobs.
We want you to be part of our team!