re-nu fresh™ Multi-Purpose Solution, 34 Ounces
Formerly ReNu Multiplus® Solution
renu® fresh™ multi-purpose solution provides a cushion of moisture for your contact lens wear. renu@ fresh multi-purpose lens solution is specially formulated to work with your natural tears. Experience the feeling of wearing a fresh pair of lenses cushioned in moisture. renu fresh is proven to fight germs, clean lenses and remove irritating protein deposits daily from your soft contact lenses.
Fresh Lens Comfort for Soft Contact Lenses
Cleanse. Rinses. Stores.
- Removes protein, cleans, conditions and disinfects your contact lenses.
- Clinically proven ingredient ensures excellent protein removal. No protein buildup means clean contacts and clear vision.
- Unsurpassed in fighting germs so you can wear contact lenses with confidence.
- Conditions the surface of your contact lenses to retain moisture and provide lasting fresh lens comfort all day.
Keeps Soft Contact Lenses Clean and Comfortable.
renu® fresh™ Multi-Purpose Solution contains HYDRANATE, poloxamine and DYMED® to create a soft lens care product that keeps lenses clean and comfortable by removing protein deposits every day. Daily use of renu® fresh™ Multi-Purpose Solution eliminates the need for a separate enzymatic cleaner or daily cleaner for many lens wearers - consult your eye care professional.
Because Your Eyes Are So Important
Don't experiment with just any brand. Different solutions may not be compatible and not all solutions are safe for all soft lenses. Be sure to consult your eye care professional if you have questions about lens care.
renu® fresh Multi-Purpose Solution cleanse, rinses, disinfects and removes protein daily. renu® fresh™ Multi-Purpose Solution is proven safe and effective for soft contact lenses. All Steps in One Bottle.
Our Ingredients - Benefits of our Ingredients
- HYDRANATE (hydroxyalkyl-phosphonate) - Removes protein deposits that accumulate during wear.
- Poloxamine - Removes dirt and debris that deposit on your lens (for clearer vision). Enhances wettability.
- DYMED (polyaminopropyl biguanide) 0.0001% - Effectively kills micro-organisms (germs) on your lens.
- Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Sodium Borate, and Sodium Chloride - Balances solution for your lens wearing comfort.
See inside of carton for complete instructions and important safety information.
Not for use with heat disinfections.
If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use.
- Never re-use this solution.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Store solution at room temperature.
- Use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Brand: Bausch + Lomb
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
This item is marked with the following icon as FSA eligible to identify that it MAY be purchased using a Flexible Spending Account (FSA):
A FSA (Flexible Spending Account) allows use of the funds an individual has designated to be set aside pre-tax for medical expenses, typically with their employer, when selecting healthcare programs during the previous year.
Over-the-counter medical supplies and equipment are considered reimbursable by an FSA account in 2011 and include the following categories:
- Contact lens solution
- Diagnostic devices (i.e. blood pressure and blood glucose monitors)
- Durable medical equipment and goods
- Prescription medications