How do I register to shop on Costco.com?
If you have not registered on Costco.com before, you will need to click on "Sign In or Register" found near the top right corner of the Home page.
Enter your e-mail address, password and, if you are a member, the membership # found on your membership card. If you have a Costco - American Express co-branded card, your membership number is located on the back of your card to the right of your picture and will say "Costco Membership Number."
Note: Maintaining an active Costco membership does not automatically register you on Costco.com. You will need to complete a New Registration if you have not previously registered on Costco.com. Your membership number is not linked to your account until you add it at the time of registration or by updating your information in the My Account section.
To complete the checkout process:
- Click Register
- Enter your billing and shipping information and click on Checkout.
- You will then see a page displaying the contents of your shopping cart. On this page, you have the opportunity to:
- Ship to Multiple Addresses
- Upgrade your ship method to "Express" if that option is available for the item(s) in your cart
How do I update my email address?
- Click on "My Account" located at the top of the Home page.
- Sign in under "registered shoppers" by supplying your existing email address and Password.
- Choose "Personal Information" under the My Account heading.
- In the email address field, enter your new information, and click on "update." You will then receive a message that states:
" You have made changes to your email address. By saving this information as default, you will be changing your Costco.com login. Your password will remain the same. Would you like to continue?"
- Click OK if you wish to continue and your account will be immediately updated.
- The next time you log in to Costco.com, use the new email address you provided.
Why does it say my email address is already use?
Your email address may already be in our system. If this is the case, to access our website, please enter your email address in the Registered Shoppers field of the My Account page, followed by the password you would have supplied when registering.
If you are still unable to access our site, or cannot remember your password, simply enter your email address in the box under "Forgot your Password?" then click on "Reset Password". Your password will be reset, and a temporary one will be e-mailed to you.
Can I receive Password information?
If you have forgotten your password, please click on this link Costco log in. Enter your email address in the box under "Forgot your Password?" then click on "Reset Password." Your password will be reset, and a temporary one will be e-mailed to you. You will receive your password within minutes.
The temporary password will include both numbers and letters. We suggest that the password be copied and pasted into the password field.
Please be aware that if you have your junk mail settings on high, the password e-mail from Costco.com might be deleted by your ISP as junk mail before you see it. To assure you get our e-mails, please add email@example.com to your address book or your safe sender list.
How do I subscribe to Costco.com special offers by email?
- Go to "Email sign-up" near the top of the Home page.
- Type in your email address.
- Click "Sign up."
How do I unsubscribe to Costco.com special offers by email?
If you do not want to receive promotional emails, please choose one of the following options to unsubscribe or opt out:
- Click the provided "unsubscribe" link in any promotional e-mail to unsubscribe.
- Access "my account" if you are a registered user of Costco.com, and click on "Communication Preferences." If you have more than one e-mail address, you will need to specifically opt-out for each e-mail address.
- Contact us at customer service.
- Write to us at: Customer Service, P.O. Box 34622, Seattle, WA 98124.
- Call our Customer Service representatives at 1-800-955-2292.
How do I enter an APO / FPO address in my "Bill To" information?
If you need to enter an APO / FPO address in your "Bill To" information to match the address on your credit card statement, please do so in the following manner:
Address Field 1: Army, Navy and Marines enter Unit Number and Box Number; for Ships, enter Ship Name and Hull Number; for Air Force, enter PSC Number and Box Number.
Address Field 2: You can enter optional military command or organization name.City: Enter APO or FPO
State: Select one of the following from the drop down box:
AE - Armed Forces Europe, Middle East, Africa and Canada
AA - Armed Forces Americas
AP - Armed Forces Pacific
Zip: Enter the 5-digit ZIP code for the military unit.
* Costco.com does not ship to APO / FPO boxes at this time.
Is it safe to click on links provided to third-party websites?