iRobot® Roomba® 595 Pet Vacuum Cleaning Robot
This item may currently be in stock at your local Costco warehouse for immediate purchase at a cash and carry price.
Robotic vacuums are not to be used as a primary vacuum. They're meant as supplemental cleaning between regular vacuuming.
The Roomba® 595 Pet does the vacuuming for you. Using its patented three-stage cleaning system, Roomba removes dirt, pet hair and much more while automatically adjusting to clean carpets, hardwood, tile and linoleum floors as it moves through your home.
The Roomba 595 Pet utilizes AeroVac™ technology to maximize air flow through its cleaning head, pulling hair and debris off the brushes and evenly into the bin. The new simplified brush design utilizes innovative composition and technology for easier, stress-free maintenance.
iRobot’s iAdapt® Responsive Cleaning Technology, an advanced system of software and sensors, allows the Roomba 595 to respond to and engage with your home environment so it can vacuum more of your room more thoroughly. Roomba vacuums every section of your room multiple times, getting into areas you can’t easily reach, including under furniture and around everyday obstacles, vacuuming until the job is complete.
The Roomba 595 can be easily scheduled to clean whenever you want—up to seven times per week. The included Virtual Walls® confine the robot to specific rooms and areas so it cleans only where you want. Once Roomba has finished cleaning, it automatically returns to its Home Base® to dock and recharge between cycles. All you need to do is press “Clean” and let the robot do the work.
The Roomba 595 Pet delivers an enhanced value to pet owners; everything you need to maintain Roomba is already in the box including extra AeroVac™ filters, brushes and cleaning tools.
This model includes a 12 month limited warranty for the robot and a 6 month limited warranty for the included battery.
- 3-Stage Cleaning with AeroVac™ – Roomba 595 picks up an amazing amount of dirt, pet hair and other debris with its patented 3-stage cleaning system. A spinning side brush cleans along wall edges, counter-rotating reach deep into carpet and floor surfaces to pick-up debris, while a powerful AeroVac™ vacuum pulls dirt, hair, and debris off the brushes and into the back of the bin.
- Dirt Detect™ – Dirt Detect technology automatically senses dirtier areas and spends more time cleaning them.
- iAdapt® Responsive Cleaning Technology – iAdapt is iRobot’s advanced system of software and sensors that allows Roomba to clean more of your room, more thoroughly. It ensures Roomba vacuums every section of your room multiple times, cleaning areas you can’t easily reach including under furniture, around everyday obstacles, and along walls. It even avoids stairs and drop-offs, navigates past soft barriers such as couch skirts, recognizes cords and carpet fringe, and self adjusts to clean hardwood, carpet, and linoleum.
- Virtual Walls® – The included Virtual Walls keeps Roomba cleaning where you need it and block off-limit areas.
- On-Board Scheduling – The robot can be scheduled to perform up to seven cleaning sessions per week, even when you’re not home.
- Additional Accessories – Ideal for pet owners, Roomba 595 comes packed with everything you need to maintain the robot including additional brushes, filters, and cleaning tools.
- Dimensions: 3.5" D x 13.25" W x 13.25" H
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- 1 iRobot Roomba 595 Pet (with 1 Robot battery, 1 AeroVac Filter, 1 Side Brush, 1 Bristle Brush, 1 Beater Brush)
- 2 Virtual Walls
- 1 Self-Charging Home Base® (with Power Supply)
- 1 Round Brush Cleaning Tool
- 1 Flat Brush Cleaning Tool
- 2 Extra Side Brushes
- 2 Extra Beater Brushes
- 2 Extra Bristle Brushes
- 3 Extra AeroVac Filters
- 4 Duracell C Batteries for the Virtual Walls
- 6 Month Limited Warranty (Battery)
- 12 Month Limited Warranty (Robot)
Battery Operated: Yes
Carpet Height Adjustment: Automatic
Cleaning Tool Set: Yes
Height: 21 in.
Length: 17.5 in.
Rug/Floor Switch: Yes
Vacuum Type: Robotic
Weight: 31 lb.
Width: 5 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.