Costco Hearing Aid Centers offer:
- Costco value pricing
- Premium technology
- Free product demonstrations
- Free hearing tests*
- Free follow up appointments
- Free hearing aid cleanings and check-ups
- Free loss and damage coverage (with no deductible)
- Free warranty periods (warranty varies by model)
- One free hearing aid dryer per purchase
- 10 free hearing aid batteries per hearing aid purchased
- A 90-day trial period
- Hundreds of Costco locations to serve you
Your Costco hearing aid staff will be able to tell you whether hearing aids might be able to help you. Call to schedule a free hearing test* and product demonstration at your local Costco Hearing Aid Center. There's
no-obligation with the test. Once it's done, you can go home and think about it, or your Costco hearing aid staff can work with you to decide what kind of hearing aids would be best for you.
Costco Hearing Aid Centers offer the latest in technology and open-fit design at the value you've come to expect from Costco.
For the Hearing Aid Center Near You
Click here to find the location near you. Call to make an appointment with one of our hearing aid staff for a no-obligation hearing test to determine if your hearing loss may be helped by hearing aids. Current wearers are invited to schedule a complimentary hearing aid checkup that includes a cleaning and a new battery.
*Test is to determine if your hearing loss may be helped by hearing aids.