eco Kloud 10” Compostable Plate Bagasse Sugarcane
Compostable Bagasse Sugarcane Plate
- Plate made from bagasse, sugarcane fiber: Sugarcane is an annually renewable resource. It can also be turned into products normally made from plastic or paper. Bagasse is the sugarcane fiber remaining after extraction of juice from sugarcane. Generally, bagasse is thrown off or burnt, creating pollution.
- 10" diameter
- 500 Plates
- Tree free, best alternative to paper, plastic and styro-foam containers
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe for Hot and Cold food items
- Microwavable and Refrigerator safe
- Soak Proof and Oil Resistant
- Strong, no need to double up
- Upscale Sustainable Dinnerware
- Natural White surface provides brilliant, exterior appearance
- Recommended to be composted at commercial composting facility. Check to see if appropriate facility exists in your area.
Brand: Eco Kloud
Case Count: 1
Diameter: 10 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.