Zyrtec-D® 12 Hour, 24 Tablets
Available at your local Costco warehouse, behind the counter of the pharmacy. Not available for purchase on Costco.com.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itchy nose or throat
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus pressure
Adults and Children 12 years and over: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
Adults 65 years and over: Ask a doctor
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor
Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor
Active Ingredients (in each extended release tablet) - Purpose:
Cetirizine HCI 5mg - Antihistamine
Pseudoephedrine HCl 120mg - Nasal decongestant
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypomellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide
Do not use:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxide.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- If breast-feeding: not recommended
- If pregnant: ask a health professional before use