From $400 - $500 OFF
Yardline Play Systems Twin Turbo Tower II Playset - Installation Included or Do It Yourself
The Twin Turbo Tower II Playset is available as a "Do It Yourself" or can be professionally installed. Installation is only available in select markets. Check availability by clicking the Installation Availability link above.
BEFORE ORDERING: View site requirements and preparation. Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes and ensure that all appropriate permits have been acquired.
Installation can NOT be done on commercial properties, such as apartment complexes, daycare centers, churches, schools, etc.
ASTM recommends a 6 foot, unobstructed safety perimeter around the set.
This product is for residential use only. Recommended for children age 3 - 11.
The Twin Turbo Tower II premium play set features two 8’ wave slides positioned side by side for hours of sliding fun! The Twin Turbo Tower II is packed with exciting activities like the 4’ x 4’ play deck, monkey bars, sandbox and 3-position swing beam. The durable Pine construction has been preserved to safely resist fungal decay and termites, and is twice as strong as Cedar. The Twin Turbo Tower II is a fun, durable and safe play set that’s built to last!
Construction & Specifications:
- Constructed with 100% Preserved Pine, stained for lasting rich appearance
- 4’ x 4’ covered play deck - 4’ deck height
- Solid wood roof with gable accent
- Strong Woodguard plastic covered solid wood posts and swing beam
- 3-position swing beam featuring 2 belt swings and NEW 2 child glider
- Heavy-duty swing hangers with safety clips for adjustability
- Premium, 1-piece molded swing belts with reinforced nylon grommets & UV protection to resist fading; matching plasitsol coated 'pinch-free' chains that stay cool to the touch and won't fray or rust
- 100% nut/bolt and screw construction. No nails or staples
- Safety step ladder, with assist handles
- All wood components crafted in the USA
- Recommended for ages 3 - 11
- Overall Dimensions: 13’8” Width x 18’6” Deep x 10’ 8” Height
- Approximate weight 680 lbs.
- Lifetime limited warranty on all wood components
- 3-year limited warranty on hardware
- 1-year limited warranty on ropes and canopies
- 1 year warranty on installation labor
- 4’ x 4’ activity deck with easy-access ladder
- Play deck height: 4’
- Solid wood roof with gable accent
- Two 8’ long wave slides positioned side by side with canopy
- 2 adjustable heavy-duty belt swings with safety-grip coated chains
- NEW 2 child glider swing
- NEW monkey bars now with rings and climbing wall
- Ladder and rock wall combo with scaling rope
- Large sandbox with seats below play deck
- Steering wheel
ASTM Certified: Yes
Includes Rock Wall: Yes
Includes Wave Slide: Yes
Installation Method: Multiple
Number of Play Decks: 1
Number of Slides: 2
Number of Swings: 3
Recommended Age Range: Ages 3-11
Width: 13.66 ft.
Do-It-Yourself DeliveryStandard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. Curbside delivery, signature required. Carrier will call to set up a delivery time. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 4 weeks from the time of order.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Drivers do not bring freight into house, garage, etc., nor do drivers assist with un-packaging or set-up.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
The Playset is available as a "Do It Yourself" or can be professionally installed. Installation is available in most metropolitan areas. Check availability by clicking the Installation Availability link above. Installation is not available in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
The estimated delivery and installation time will be approximately 3 - 4 weeks from the time of order. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
The manufacturer will ship the playset to the installation branch. A representative from the installation branch will contact you within 3 business days of receiving your playset to schedule an installation date.
An authorized installer will deliver and install your playset. Installation can generally be completed in one day.
Prior to installer’s arrival entire installation area must be cleared and grade must be level within 3”.
Customer or authorized representative must be home during installation. Customer is responsible for complying with any Home Owner’s association regulations and restrictive covenants.
For questions related to assembly, product information, tracking, or when your product will be scheduled for delivery, please contact Yardline, M – F 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM EST; Saturday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM EST at 800.844.9273. Yardline can also be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.