Yardline Play Systems Twin Turbo Tower II Playset - Do It Yourself
Item # 731098
The Twin Turbo Tower II Playset is also available installed. See item #731090.
BEFORE ORDERING: Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes and ensure that all appropriate permits have been acquired.
ASTM recommends a 6 foot, unobstructed safety perimeter around the set.
This product is for residential use only. Recommended for children age 3 - 11.
The Twin Turbo Tower II premium ready-to-assemble playset features two 8’ wave slides positioned side by side for hours of sliding fun! The Twin Turbo Tower II is packed with exciting activities like the 4’ x 4’ play deck, monkey bars, sandbox and 3 positions swing beam. The durable Pine construction has been preserved to safely resist fungal decay and termites, and is twice as strong as Cedar. The Twin Turbo Tower II is a fun, safe and easy-to-assemble play set that’s built to last!
Construction & Specifications:
- Constructed with 100% Preserved Pine, stained for lasting rich appearance
- 4’ x 4’ covered play deck - 4’ deck height
- Solid wood roof with gable accent
- Strong Woodguard plastic covered solid wood post
- 3-position swing beam featuring 2 belt swings and NEW 2 child glider
- Heavy-duty swing hangers with safety clips for adjustability
- Premium, 1-piece molded swing belts with reinforced nylon grommets & UV protection to resist fading; matching plasitsol coated 'pinch-free' chains that stay cool to the touch and won't fray or rust
- 100% nut/bolt and screw construction. No nails or staples
- Safety step ladder, with assist handles
- All wood components crafted in the USA
- Recommended for ages 3 - 11
- Overall Dimensions: 13’8” Width x 18’6” Deep x 10’ 8” Height
- Approximate weight 680 lbs.
- Lifetime limited warranty on all wood components
- 3-year limited warranty on hardware
- 1-year limited warranty on ropes and canopies
- 4’ x 4’ activity deck with easy-access ladder
- Play deck height: 4’
- Solid wood roof with gable accent
- Two 8’ long wave slides positioned side by side with canopy
- 2 adjustable heavy-duty belt swings with safety-grip coated chains
- NEW 2 child glider swing
- NEW monkey bars now with rings and climbing wall
- Ladder and Rock Wall combo with scaling rope
- Large sandbox with seats below play deck
- Steering wheel
Assembly: Ready to Assemble
ASTM Certified: Yes
Includes Rock Wall: Yes
Includes Wave Slide: Yes
Length: 18.6 ft.
Number of Climbing Structures: 1
Number of Play Decks: 1
Number of Slides: 2
Number of Swings: 3
Width: 13.66 ft.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Drivers do not bring freight into house, garage, etc., nor do drivers assist with un-packaging or set-up.
For questions related to assembly, product information, tracking, or when your product will be scheduled for delivery, please contact Yardline, M – F 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM EST; Saturday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM EST at 888.827.9273. Yardline can also be e-mailed at email@example.com.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.