Yamaha DGX-230 76-key Keyboard Bundle
The DGX230 premium package has everything you need to get going right out of the box. Included in this special bundle is a pair of Audio Technica ATH-T200 closed-cup headphones. These closed back studio headphones from Audio Technica feature a large double headband for a comfortable fit around the head. The over-the-ear earpads are soft and prevents the sound from leaking. The 40mm driver unit produces high quality sound for users to enjoy the listening experience. Included with the headphones is a 3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug and a standard 6.5mm adaptor. Also included is the World Tour SXKS single braced keyboard stand. The World Tour keyboard stand is a heavy-duty steel single X-braced keyboard stand that will hold 49, 61, 76 and 88-key keyboards with a maximum weight of 130 lbs. Secure-Lock height adjustment from 25.25 to 38.75 inches for seated to standing performance positions. Non-Marking rubber end caps. Lastly is the much needed power supply which will save you from changing the keyboard batteries a million times more than needed.
If you're looking for a reasonably priced piano-style keyboard, look no further than the DGX230. It's great for veterans and students alike, with 76 non-weighted keys that not only look like piano keys but have a Graded Soft Touch (GST) action with different levels of resistance, making it easier for a budding musician to move to an acoustic or digital piano.
This package also comes with eMedia’s Piano and Keyboard Starter software & USB cable. The software includes over 50 step-by-step lessons starting from basics such as hand position to note reading, time signatures, playing with both hands and more! Piano teacher Irma Justicia has taught at the renowned Juilliard School of Music. Learn from either the music notation or an animated keyboard. Songs include recorded audio, variable-speed MIDI and MIDI accompaniments. When paired with a USB 2.0 Cable, which is included, this software can work in with your MIDI keyboard so you can get specific feedback on playing mistakes. Software also includes a digital metronome and recorder.
- World Tour SXKS keyboard stand
- Audio Technica ATH-T200 headphones
- eMedia Piano and Keyboard Starter Lessons vs.3
- 6’ USB cable
- Power supply
- 76 Graded Soft Touch keyboard
- Acoustic, super-expressive Live!, Cool! and Sweet! Voices (116 + 361 XGlite + 12 Drum/SFX Kits)
- Easy Song Arranger feature and Performance Assistant Technology
- Built-in USB terminal allows quick and easy computer connection
- Pitch bend wheel to add smooth pitch variations to notes played
- 32 note polyphony
- 30 preset songs
- 6 recordable tracks, 5 recordable songs
- Dimensions: 46" L x 16" W x 5" D
- Weight: 46 lbs.
- 130 lb. weight capacity
- Secure-Lock center clutch height adjustment system
- Adjustable 25.25" to 38.75" playing height for seated to standing positions
- Full close position for easy storage
- Heavy-duty 1" square and round steel construction
- Stable 19" long steel base supports with non-marking rubber end caps
- Adjustable double headband for long-wearing comfort
- 40 mm drivers for clear, natural sound
- Specially designed support system reduces pressure for extended listening comfort
- Soft over-the-ear earpads minimize sound leakage
Depth: 5 in.
Includes Adapter: With Adapter
Length: 46 in.
MIDI Interface: Yes
Number of Keys: 76
Personal Computer Compatible: Yes
Polyphony Type: 32 Note
Preset Sounds: Yes
USB Ports: 1
Weight: 46 lb.
Width: 16 in.
Express shipping is via FedEx. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.