$649.99 After $50 OFF
XTERRA SB4.5r Recumbent Bike
Not all recumbent bikes are created equal. The XTERRA SB4.5r recumbent bike is Top-In-Class for its style, performance and comfort. This walk-thru design features a large mesh back seat for maximum comfort and support as well as keeping you cool while you exercise. The extra large blue backlit LCD display is easy to read and conveniently located swivel fan and speakers allow you to listen to your favorite music. A remarkable commercial strength belt drive system with a 22 lb flywheel delivers a smooth, quiet and effective workout
A user weight limit of 300 lb and lifetime warranty on the frame and brake along with three years parts and one year in-home labor gives you piece of mind that XTERRA stands behind its products.
- Convenient walk-thru design
- Smooth and quiet poly v-belt
- 22 lb. heavy duty steel flywheel offers premium fluid motion
- Comfortably molded seat bottom and large mesh back pad
- Oversized, self leveling and cushioned pedals
- 3 Piece premium crank
- Seat adjustments - fore/aft
- Extra large blue backlit LCD electronics are large and easy to read - keep you updated on all the necessary information (time, speed, calories, program, rpm, level, distance and pulse)
- 7 pre-set, 2 user customized programs, 2 heart rate programs and a manual program
- Audio jack and speakers for MP3 player built into the console
- Cooling fan
- Hand grip pulse sensors (monitor your heart rate) are conveniently mounted on the handlebars to keep your workouts safe and effective
- 20 levels of resistance provide a variety of exercise options for all fitness levels
- Magnetic resistance system is friction-free for smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free operation
- Front transport wheels for moving your equipment
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Water bottle holder and bottle included
- 110v plug-in required
- Weight limit: 300 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions - LWH: 55” x 28” x 47”
- Assembled weight: 126 lbs.
- Lifetime frame and brake
- 3 year parts
- 1 year in-home labor
Calories Burned Measured: Yes
Distance Measured: Yes
Heart Rate Measured: Yes
Height: 47 in.
LCD Readout: LCD Readout
Length: 55 in.
Number of Exercise Programs: 12
Number of Resistance Levels: 20
Preset Programs: Yes
RPM Measured: Yes
Time Measured: Yes
Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
Width: 28 in.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.