XTERRA® TR6.6 Folding Treadmill - Assembly Included
Item # 675390
First in Class is the XTERRA TR6.6 Treadmill! Whether you are preparing for the XTERRA Trail Run Nationals in Utah or taking a leisurely stroll on the largest, most powerful engineered XTERRA Treadmill, the TR6.6 is your answer. The comfort of walking or running on the cushioned 20” x 60” treadmill deck will allow you to achieve your health & fitness goals. State-of-the-art electronics are featured in the easy to read, 7.5” Bright Blue Backlit LCD display along with speed and elevation handlebar controls that allow you to easily and safely make adjustments without losing your stride. Remain encouraged on your road to achieving your goals on this high performance and stylish XTERRA treadmill!
- Quiet and powerful 3.0 CHP continuous duty commercial grade motor is covered by a lifetime warranty
- Extra-large, 7.5” Blue Backlit LCD display is easy to read and keeps you updated on all the necessary information (speed, incline, time, distance, calories and pulse)
- 7 pre-set, manual, 2 user, and 2 heart rate controlled programs offer variety for your workouts.
- Heart rate chest strap included
- Cushioned deck technology provides maximum impact absorption, minimizing the stress on your joints and providing a more comfortable workout
- Remote controls are conveniently located on the handlebars that adjust speed and incline
- Quick touch speed and incline buttons located on the console
- Hand grip pulse sensors are conveniently mounted on the handlebars to keep you in your training zone and achieving your goals
- Heavy gauge welded steel frame
- Large 20" x 60” walking/running surface
- Aluminum side extrusions for style and ease of maintenance
- Audio jack and speakers for MP3 player operation
- Cooling fan built into the console
- 1.5 ply Duraweave heavy-duty treadmill belt
- Soft-Drop Assist folding deck is safe and easy to use
- Integrated 4-wheel carriage for convenient mobility when folded
- Accessory holders are integrated into the console to conveniently hold your water bottle, portable music player, remote control, phone and more
- Molded custom bottom pan for style when folded
- Speed range: 0 -12 mph
- Incline range: 0 -15%
- 2.36” Commercial Designed Rollers ensure better durability and a smoother feel from the tread belt
- Built-in reading rack with optimal viewing angle
- 110v plug-in required
- Weight limit: 350 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 79.5" L x 35" W x 53" H
- Assembled weight: 256 lbs.
- Lifetime frame
- Lifetime motor
- 5 years deck
- 2 years parts
- 1 year in-home labor
Calories Burned Measured: Yes
Display Size: 7.5 in.
Distance Measured: Yes
Duty Rating: Heavy Duty
Frame Material: Steel
Heart Rate Measured: Yes
Inputs Included: MP3
Length: 79.5 in.
Maximum Incline Range: 15 Percent
Maximum Speed: 12 MPH
Motor: 3 Horsepower
Number of Workouts: 9
Programmable Courses: Yes
Speed Measured: Yes
Time Measured: Yes
Voltage: 110 Volt
Walking Surface Length: 60 in.
Walking Surface Width: 20 in.
Weight: 250 lb.
Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
Width: 35 in.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2-3 weeks from the time of order.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.