$1,199.99 After $200 OFF
XTERRA® TR6.3 Folding Treadmill - Assembly Included
Item # 697720
Dare to compare. The XTERRA TR6.3 Treadmill offers you the features and comfort to enjoy a leisurely walk or a hardcore run at the convenience of your own home. Built on a sturdy, well-built designed frame, the cushioning system provides the ideal amount of cushioning and support for any user. Designed with ease and comfort in mind, the TR6.3 includes a large, 6.5” Blue Backlit LCD display and adjustable handlebar controls for effortless changes in speed and incline. Built tough for athletes training to compete with the style and elegance to fit perfectly in any room in the house!
- Quiet and powerful 2.75 CHP continuous duty commercial grade motor is covered by a lifetime warranty
- Large, 6.5” Blue Backlit LCD display is easy to read and keeps you updated on all the necessary information (speed, incline, time, distance, calories and pulse)
- 5 pre-set, manual, 2 user, and programs offer variety for your workouts.
- Cushioned deck technology provides maximum impact absorption, minimizing the stress on your joints and providing a more comfortable workout
- Remote controls are conveniently located on the handlebars that adjust speed and incline
- Quick touch speed and incline buttons located on the console
- Hand grip pulse sensors are conveniently mounted on the handlebars to keep you in your training zone and achieving your goals
- Heavy gauge welded steel frame
- Large 20" x 58” walking/running surface
- Audio jack and speakers for MP3 player operation
- Cooling fan built into the console
- 1.5 ply Duraweave heavy-duty treadmill belt
- Soft-Drop Assist folding deck is safe and easy to use
- Integrated 4-wheel carriage for convenient mobility when folded
- Accessory holders are integrated into the console to conveniently hold your water bottle, portable music player, remote control, phone and more
- Speed range: 0 -12 mph
- Incline range: 0 -12%
- 1.8” Commercial Designed Rollers ensure better durability and a smoother feel from the tread belt
- Built-in reading rack with optimal viewing angle
- 110v plug-in required
- Weight limit: 325 lbs
- Assembled dimensions (L x W x H): 77.5" x 35" x 53"
- Assembled weight: 233 lbs.
- Lifetime frame
- Lifetime motor
- 3 years deck
- 1 years parts
- 1 year in-home labor
Heart Rate Measured: Yes
Length: 77.5 in.
Maximum Speed: 12 MPH
Programmable Courses: Yes
Shock Absorbing Deck: Yes
Speed Measured: Yes
Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
Width: 35 in.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2-3 weeks from the time of order.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.