XTERRA® MB8.5 Cycle Trainer - Assembly Required
XTERRA is truly a way of life…dedicated athletes training to excel beyond their wildest dreams. XTERRA is the nation’s premier off-road triathlon series and now you too can train to your max with the new XTERRA MB8.5 Indoor Cycle Trainer, just like the Pro’s use!
Incorporating the very same quality components that outdoor bikes costing thousands of dollars, you can now train on the XTERRA MB8.5 in the comfort of your own home. A heavy duty 48.4 lb precision balanced chrome plated flywheel and superior crank system incorporate a system that is smooth, quiet and durable. The integrated console comes complete with a heart rate chest strap to make sure you are in your heart rate training zone for maximum benefits.
Dual sided SPD pedals allow you to use bike shoes if you chose to and infinite seat and handlebar micro adjustments allows you to precisely manipulate the bike to your size. An anatomically designed seat will give you comfort and support and premium components will last a lifetime!
- 48.4 lb. Precision balanced chrome plated flywheel
- Ergonomically correct design
- 2.0 mm oval steel tubing construction
- Smooth, durable and quiet poly v-belt
- Superior crank system to withstand force
- Dual sided pedals with large platform and SPD compatibility
- Durable and long lasting belt pad
- Ergonomic handlebar design offering riders multiple hand positions
- Handlebar adjustments fore/aft and up/down
- Anatomically designed saddle for peak comfort
- Seat adjustments fore/aft and up/down
- Integrated easy-to-read console with heart rate chest strap
- Turn knob resistance for easy adjustments
- Large diameter floor levelers
- Transport wheels for convenient mobility
- Water bottle holder and bottle included
- Weight limit: 300 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions - LWH: 42” x 21” x 40.5”
- Assembled weight: 146.5 lbs.
- Lifetime frame
- 1 year parts
- 1 year in-home labor
For additional shipping information or Product questions, please call XTERRA® Fitness Customer Service Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Central Time, at 1-800-258-4555 or email email@example.com.
Adjustable Handlebar/Seat Range: Yes
Has Adjustable Height: Yes
Height: 40.5 in.
Length: 42 in.
Water Bottle Holder: Yes
Weight: 146.5 lb.
Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
Width: 21 in.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Delivery is available to Alaska and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service. Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.