$999.99 After $300 OFF
XTERRA® FS5.3e Elliptical - Assembly Included
Discover XTERRA and see why “it’s not just a sport, it’s an adventure” with this state-of-the-art elliptical trainer. It’s all about comfort for triathlon competitors and that’s where the XTERRA FS5.3e elliptical offers a long 20” stride, three position adjustable incline and a large easy to read 6.5” Bright Blue Backlit LCD Display.
Designed and engineered for optimal performance, yet sleek and stylish for you to achieve a lifetime worth of health and fitness goals. Stride away inches and increase your cardio conditioning on the premium XTERRA FS5.3e elliptical trainer.
- Non-impact total body workout features synchronized upper and lower body movement
- Ergonomic 20” stride length provides a smooth, comfortable elliptical motion forward and reverse
- 2” Q Factor (distance between pedals) allowing for a better biomechanically correct stride
- 19 lb heavy duty steel flywheel offers premium, fluid motion
- Sealed commercial bearings and premium bushings in all pivot points ensure superior smoothness and durability
- 3 position adjustable manual incline for workout variety
- Concave, high durometer wheels ride effortlessly on aluminum rails for premium motion, stability and durability
- Large bright blue backlit LCD electronics are large and easy to read - keeps you updated on all the necessary information (time, speed, calories, program, rpm, level, distance, watts and pulse)
- 5 pre-set, 2 user customized programs, 2 heart rate programs and a manual program
- Audio jack and speakers for MP3 player built into the console (MP3 player not included)
- Swivel fan to keep you cool
- Hand grip pulse sensors (monitor your heart rate) are conveniently mounted on the handlebars to keep your workouts safe and effective
- 20 levels of resistance provide a variety of exercise options for all fitness levels
- Magnetic resistance system is friction-free for smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free operation
- Can be used in forward or reverse direction to utilize multiple muscle groups
- Extra large pedals
- Integrated 2 degree inward pedal tilt for comfort
- Front transport wheels for moving your equipment
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Water bottle holder and bottle included
- 110v plug-in required
- Weight limit: 350 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 68.5” L x 24” W x 63” H
- Assembled weight: 236 lbs.
- Lifetime frame and brake
- 3 years parts
- 1 year in-home labor
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2-3 weeks from the time of order.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.