Wood Garden Bridges with Arched Railings
The Japanese style moon bridges crafted by SamsGazebos feature gracefully-arched low railings to add a traditional look streams, ponds or other water features. All pieces are made in the USA with over 30 years of expert woodworking artistry that feature multi-angled unions and mortised-and-grooved construction. Strength, durability, and style combine to make a one of a kind showpiece for any landscape.
Each mildly-arched floor is designed and supported with floor joists that span the full length of the bridge. Interlocking construction creates an aesthetically pleasing design that uses fewer screws without sacrificing strength or durability.
Each bridge is treated with oil based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, ready to finish to your liking or leave natural for a rustic look.
- Gracefully arched Japanese garden footbridges for a pond or creek.
- Douglas Fir construction with Redwood top rails
- Made in the USA, superb craftsmanship, and labor of love.
- Treated with oil based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, ready to finish to your liking or leave natural for a rustic look.
- Our interlocking construction for aesthetic sleek designs with fewer screws and long-lasting products.
- Supported by floor joists, mildly arched flooring is durable and easy to walk on.
- Lag bolts and screws included
- Some assembly required.
- Drill or Cordless screw driver
- Socket wrench
- Utility Knife
- Work Gloves
- 4' Garden Bridge: 4' L X 12" H X 27" W
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Spans up to 33"
- 6' Garden Bridge: 6' L x 17" H x 35.5" W
- Weight: 75 lbs
- Spans up to 54"
- 8' Garden Bridge: 8' L x 21.5" H x 36.5" W
- Weight: 120 lbs
- Span up to 81"
Bridge Length: 8 ft.
7 - 10 business days from the time of order.
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 7 - 10 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.