Wine-Mate Customizable Wine Cooling System
The Wine-Mate 4510HZD Customizable Wine Cooling System is the industry’s first fully customizable wine cooling unit, giving you the option to create the ultimate cooling system that caters to your wine storage needs. Featuring the ability to control both temperature and humidity levels in a variety of climates, the WM-4510HZD can be used for aging and storing wine as well as fine furs, cigars, leather goods, chocolate, and salami. Redesigned with a curved supply grille and front panel, this cooling unit will not only bring dynamic style to any space, it will provide a stable temperature between 50 and 65°F ensuring the proper storage climate for wine and other luxury items.
- All-in-one cooling system that ships ready to install - no refrigeration technician needed
- Temperature and humidity ranges are optimized for long term wine storage
- Our patented* humidity modulator technology helps maintain ideal humidity levels inside your cellar eliminating the need for an external humidifier
- Condenser fan features quiet and high-speed settings, enabling the unit to operate even at extremely high ambient temperatures
- Self-contained system with standard rear-exhaust
- Humidity can be adjusted through the temperature control panel
- Adjustable evaporator fan allows for both through-wall and ducted installation
- Temperature Range: 50-65°F
- Dimensions: 14 3/4” W x 24” D x 20” H
- Coverage size: 1000 Cubic Feet
- Power cord location
- Exhaust system configuration
- Supply grille direction
- Compressor heater
- Built-in temperature activated outlet compatible with cellar heaters (heater not included)
- Reusable condenser air filter
- Remote call feature
- Insulated duct and duct adaptor
To learn more about customizing your 4510HZD Wine Cooling System, please call Apex at 877-663-0354.
Height: 20 in.
Length: 24 in.
Type of Wine Cellars (Cabinets): Built-In
Width: 14.75 in.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.