$199.99 After $30 OFF
Wine Enthusiast 24-bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler Touchsreen Controls with Digital Display
- 24-bottle capacity: Upper zone holds 12 bottles; lower zone holds 12 bottles
- Upper zone adjustable temperature range of 54-66°F provides ideal storing conditions for reds and whites, and optimum serving conditions for most whites
- Lower zone adjustable temperature range of 46-66°F provides ideal storing conditions for reds and whites
- Exterior digital touchscreen with temperature display (°F/°C)
- Reflective smoked-glass Thermopane door with recessed handle
- 6 pull-out chrome shelves: 3 for upper zone; 3 for lower zone
- Interior LED lighting
- Temperature Ranges: Upper Zone - 54-66°, Lower Zone - 46-66°F
- Free Standing Only
- 1-Year Warranty
- (H X W X D) - 33" X 14-1/4" X 19 3/4"
- Weight: 54lbs.
Bottle Capacity: 24 Bottle
Brand: Wine Enthusiast
Cabinet Doors: Glass
Cellar Material: Metal
Height: 33 in.
Interior Light: Yes
Length: 19.75 in.
Maximum Temperature: 65 F.
Minimum Temperature: 46 F.
Number of Shelves: 5
Type of Wine Cellars (Cabinets): Stand Free
Weight: 54 lb.
Width: 14.25 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.