Wilson 30" Swivel Barstool
The Wilson Swivel Barstool is crafted from durable hardwoods and includes a thickly padded seat covered in easy to clean bonded leather. The Wilson features a smooth and quiet swivel plate that allows for 360 degree swivel and a detailed design pattern in the back perfect for any kitchen or entertainment area of the home.
Wilson 30" Bar-Height Barstool:
- Made from durable hardwoods for a long lasting life
- Dark brown bonded leather seat cover and back panel seat cover
- 360-degree ball bearing swivel plate produces a smooth, quiet motion for easy movement and comes with a lifetime gurantee
- Metal footrest ring protects wood from scratches and keeps stool looking new
- Curved, decorative backs for added comfort
- Assembly required
- Designed for Counters that are between 40” and 42” high
- Stool dimensions: 19.8" W x 21.65" D x 45.38" H
- Weight: 36.27 lbs
Assembly: Needs Assembly
Brand: Pulaski Furniture
Chair Type: Swivel
Collection Name: Wilson
Cover Material: Bonded Leather
Depth: 21.65 in.
Has Swivel: Yes
Weight: 36.27 lb.
Width: 19.8 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.