Wild Game Innovations Pulse IR10X Infrared Digital Scouting Camera
Item # 726196
This 10.0 megapixel Fieldnet WiFi Technology capable digital scouting camera has a 90-piece high intensity infrared flash with range up to 90 feet. PIR sensor range is up to 60 feet. When the peripheral PIR sensors are activated, they wake the camera so that when the central PIR sensor is activated the flash fires and the camera records the image. This Quickdraw system makes sure you don't miss the shot waiting for the flash to fire up. It features a full-color TFT screen, daytime and nighttime video capability, rapid trigger speed and an external battery port for use with EBX.
- Resolution 10.0MP
- Infrared Flash Infrared night vision flash containing 91 high intensity LEDs
- Infrared Flash Range Up to 90 feet
- WIFI Capability Up to 300 feet with optional YN1 unit (not included)
- Sensor QuickDraw™ System-three (3) Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR) activates when motion and heat are detected
- Sensor Range Up to 60 feet
- External Memory Can accommodate removable SDHC SD memory card up to 16gb (Not Included)
- USB Output USB style (Cable Included)
- Image Output USB & SD Card
- Format JPEG - Digital still pictures
- High (10MP) 3648 x 2736 pixels
- Medium (8MP) 3264 x 2448 pixels
- Low (5MP) 2582 x 1844 pixels
- High (VGA) 640 x 480 pixels
- Low (VGA) 320 x 240 pixels
- AVI - Digital video clips (30 sec)
- Color TFT View Screen Oversized 2.65" wide display
- Programming Digital
- Power Supply 6 volt rechargeable battery and charger (Included)
- Onboard Power Supply Battery to retain time and date settings
- Duty Cycle* Approximately 6 months on factory default settings
- Housing ABS plastic, weather resistant with rubber gasket
- Mounting Adjustable Bungee Cords (2 pieces included)
- Default Settings Image type-still
- Video length-30 seconds
- PIR sensitivity-medium
- Active period-24 hours a day
- Delay-15 seconds
- YN1 module are not included
Brand: Wildgame Innovations
Built-In Flash: Built-In Flash
Includes Infrared Sensor: With Infrared Sensor
Storage Device: SD Cards
With Rechargeable Battery: Yes
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.