Whirlpool Gold® 6.2 CuFt | Capacity Black Ice Electric Range | with TimeSavor™ Plus True Convection Cooking System
2-year Manufacturer's Warranty included
Be Prepared for your Delivery. Read Kitchen Install Requirements PDF above.
DELIVERY, INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY ARE INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE ELECTRIC RANGE
Create delicious family meals with the help of the industry's largest capacity range available43 at 6.2 cu. ft. The TimeSavor™ Plus true convection cooking system uses a rear fan and a third heating element in the back of the oven to seal in flavor and juices. Using convection cooking is easy with Convection Conversion. It automatically converts standard temperatures to the convection equivalent. Now you can save time when single-rack baking with 25% faster preheating1. Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly and efficiently. Our most energy-efficient self-cleaning cycle available5 offers quick, easy and odor-free oven cleaning with AquaLift® self-clean technology. The AccuBake® temperature management system delivers uniform baking results every time2. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements.
AccuBake® Temperature Management System
Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake® temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
TimeSavor™ Plus True Convection Cooking System
Seal in flavor and juices with the TimeSavor™ Plus true convection cooking system. A rear fan and a third heating element in the back of the oven circulate hot air over, under and around food to bake quicker than an oven without true convection. TimeSavor™ Plus true convection cooking roasts up to 30% faster.
AquaLift® Self-Clean technology
AquaLift® Self-Clean technology delivers easy and odor-free oven cleaning in only 50 minutes6. Our most energy-efficient self-cleaning cycle available5 uses water and low-heat to release baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven. When the cleaning cycle is complete, soils and excess water can be easily removed with a dry towel.
Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly and efficiently. Now you can save time when single-rack baking with 25% faster preheating1.
Industry's Largest Capacity Range Available43
Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool brand's 6.2 cu. ft. capacity electric ranges and 5.8 cu. ft. capacity gas ranges. Models with the largest capacity range available offer enough room to handle even your largest meals.
EasyView™ Extra-Large Oven Window
Keep the heat inside your oven while checking on dishes through the industry's largest window7 available. Now you can keep a close eye on cooking progress without opening the door or disturbing oven temperature with the new EasyView™ extra-large oven window.
12"/9" Dual radiant element
Provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware. The 9" inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in medium-sized pans. The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
9"/6" Dual radiant element
Provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware. The 6" inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in small pans. The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
6" Warm Zone element
Prevents food from cooling while the rest of the meal is being prepared. This low-powered (20–100 watt) fifth element provides added flexibility and convenience.
Take advantage of this oven's flexible cooking capacity with the split rack. This rack can be removed to make room for large or tall items like a turkey and reattached to make a full rack.
Use faster convection cooking with all of your favorite recipes. The Convection Conversion feature automatically adjusts the oven temperature, taking the guesswork out of programming your oven.
Max Capacity Recessed Rack
The adjustable, Max Capacity rack not only makes room for large items, but also secures items that might slide around. This specialized recessed rack sits low in the oven to also crisp the bottom of pie crusts, pizzas and more.
Hidden Bake Element
Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean. Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean.
(1) Single-rack baking with Rapid Preheat option versus three-rack without option.
(2) Based on one or two rack thermal baking.
(3) Among leading brand single cavity 30" freestanding electric and gas ranges
(4) Among leading brand single cavity 30" freestanding gas ranges.
(5) Versus traditional self clean cycle.
(6) Based on average cleaning time of self-clean cycle with water only and moderate soils
(7) Based on interior viewable window of leading brand freestanding ranges.
- Model: WFE710H0AE
- Size: 30
- Capacity: 6.2
- Range Type: Freestanding
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Right Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Left Front Element-Burner Power: 3000/1900 watt
- Center Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Cooktop Surface Material: Glass
- Center Rear Element-Burner Type: Warming
- Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 1200 watt
- Cooktop Element Style: Radiant
- Left Front Element-Burner Type: Dual
- Right Front Element-Burner Size 9"/6"
- Left Front Element-Burner Size: 12"/9"
- Left Rear Element-Burner Type: Dual
- Right Front Element-Burner Type: Dual
- Number of Cooking Element-Burners: 5
- Cooktop Surface Color: Black
- Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 300/1300 watt
- Left Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Sealed Burner
- Right Front Element-Burner Power: 3000/1400 watt
- Center Rear Element-Burner Power: 100 watt
- Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Roast
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Number of Rack Guides: 7
- Convection Bake: Yes
- Power On Indicator Light: Yes
- Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust: Yes
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Oven Rack Type: Max Capacity, Split, and Standard
- Number of Oven Lights: 1
- Self-Cleaning: AquaLift® Steam Clean
- Convection Broil: Yes
- Heating Element On Indicator Light: Yes
- Number of Oven Lights: 1
- Convection Element Type: Single-Fan
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Oven Cooking System: Convection
- UL: Yes
- Drawer Type: Storage
- Drawer Selections: Clock, Control Lockout, Energy Save Mode, Hidden Bake Element, Keep Warm Setting, Melt, Rapid Preheat, Sabbath Mode, Timer, Warm Hold
- Sabbath Mode: Star-K Certified Sabbath Mode
- Height: 46 7/8
- Depth: 27 3/4
- Width: 29 7/8
Broiler: Oven Broiler
Burner/Heating Element Type: Radiant Heating Elements
Color: Black Ice
Depth: 27.75 in.
Gas Or Electric: Electric Range
Height: 46.88 in.
Oven Capacity: 6.2 cu. ft.
Oven Type: Convection Oven
Self-Cleaning: Self-Cleaning Oven
Storage Drawer: Storage Drawer
Width: 29.88 in.
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service & parts M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and rural/remote location deliveries are subject to longer delivery times than stated above and possible cancellation when outside our delivery zone.
Basic Installation & Haul Away in limited areas**
Delivery & installation can only occur at the time of your scheduled delivery appointment and must meet the installation requirements*. Installation is limited to the zip codes listed in the link above and must comply with local codes, or in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code and the National Electric Code. Some state and local codes require certain appliance installations to be performed by licensed contractors (plumbers or electricians). In these areas, we will not be able to provide installation.
*Location must meet the installation requirements: Kitchen Installation Requirements
**Installation & haul away is available in the following locations: Availability by ZIP Code
Appliance Order Processing and Home Delivery
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email stating that Costco.com has received your order.
3. Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second order status tracking email, whereby the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments. Delivery agent will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries are scheduled to occur Monday through Friday and with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Delivery is available to Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Montana or Wyoming.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.