Whirlpool® Gold® 5.8CuFt | Black Ice GAS Range | with Rapid Preheat Option | WFG710H0AE
2-year Manufacturer's Warranty included
Be Prepared for your Delivery. Read Kitchen Install Requirements PDF above.
*Gas Range: Includes DELIVERY. Appliance INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY vary by state or local area (check Gas Install Zip Codes PDF above). Must comply with local codes and meet Kitchen Installation Requirements.
Whirlpool Gold® 5.8 cu. ft. Capacity Gas Range with Rapid Preheat option
This 5.8 cu. ft. capacity gas range lets you create delicious family meals. The Rapid Preheat option on this range saves time when single-rack baking with 25% faster preheating. Our most energy-efficient self-cleaning cycle available offers quick, easy and odor-free oven cleaning with AquaLift® self-clean technology. The TimeSavor™ convection cooking system on this range uses a fan in the back of the oven to distribute hot air more efficiently to seal in flavor and juices. This range also features Convection Conversion, which automatically converts standard temperatures to the convection equivalent. The 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer® burner delivers precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces. The AccuBake® temperature management system delivers uniform baking results every time. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements.
- Model: WFG710H0AE
- AccuBake® Temperature Management System - Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake® temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- TimeSavor™ Convection Cooking System - A fan in the back of the oven distributes hot air more efficiently to seal in flavors and juices. Now you can cook tastier roasts and bake bread with just the right texture and flavor.
- AquaLift® Self-Clean technology - AquaLift® Self-Clean technology delivers easy and odor-free oven cleaning in only 50 minutes. Our most energy-efficient cleaning self-cleaning cycle available uses water and low-heat to release baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven. When the cleaning cycle is complete, soils and excess water can be easily removed with a dry towel.
- Rapid Preheat - Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly and efficiently. Now you can save time when single-rack baking with 25% faster preheating.
- Industry's Largest Capacity Range Available - Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool brand's 6.2 cu. ft. capacity electric ranges and 5.8 cu. ft. capacity gas ranges. Models with the largest capacity range available offer enough room to handle even your largest meals.
- EasyView™ Extra-Large Oven Window - Keep the heat inside your oven while checking on dishes through the industry's largest window available. Now you can keep a close eye on cooking progress without opening the door or disturbing oven temperature with the new EasyView™ extra-large oven window.
- Power™ Burner - Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with burners that offer 15,000 or 17,000 BTUs.
- 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer® burner - The 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer® burner allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces. When using the AccuSimmer® burner, power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures.
- Split Rack - Take advantage of this oven's flexible cooking capacity with the split rack. This rack can be removed to make room for large or tall items like a turkey and reattached to make a full rack.
- Convection Conversion - Use faster convection cooking with all of your favorite recipes. The Convection Conversion feature automatically adjusts the oven temperature, taking the guesswork out of programming your oven.
- Griddle - This large griddle offers you more cooking area and flexibility than ever before. Now you can cook pancakes, burgers and other favorite foods quickly and easily. The flexible griddle can be placed on multiple cooktop locations for even greater cooking options.
- Max Capacity Recessed Rack - The adjustable, Max Capacity rack not only makes room for large items, but also secures items that might slide around. This specialized recessed rack sits low in the oven to also crisp the bottom of pie crusts, pizzas and more.
- Overall Height: 46-7/8"
- Overall Width: 29-7/8"
- Overall Depth: 27-7/8"
Color: Black Ice
Depth: 27.88 in.
Gas Or Electric: Gas Range
Height: 46.88 in.
Oven Capacity: 5.8 cu. ft.
Oven Racks: One Oven Shelf
Oven Type: Convection Oven
Self-Cleaning: Self-Cleaning Oven
Width: 29.88 in.
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service & parts M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and rural/remote location deliveries are subject to longer delivery times than stated above and possible cancellation when outside our delivery zone.
Basic Installation & Haul Away in limited areas**
Delivery & installation can only occur at the time of your scheduled delivery appointment and must meet the installation requirements*. Installation is limited to the zip codes listed in the link above and must comply with local codes, or in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code and the National Electric Code. Some state and local codes require certain appliance installations to be performed by licensed contractors (plumbers or electricians). In these areas, we will not be able to provide installation.
*Location must meet the installation requirements: Kitchen Installation Requirements
**Installation & haul away is available in the following locations: Availability by ZIP Code
Appliance Order Processing and Home Delivery
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email stating that Costco.com has received your order.
3. Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second order status tracking email, whereby the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments. Delivery agent will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries are scheduled to occur Monday through Friday and with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Delivery is available to Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Montana or Wyoming.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.