Whirlpool® Gold® | 5.0 cu. ft. Combination Microwave | Wall Oven with Convection Cooking | WOC95EC0AH
2-year Manufacturer's Warranty included
Wall Oven/Microwave: Includes Delivery. Installation & Haul Away Not Included *
Delivery provider will NOT un-install existing wall oven, must be un-installed prior to delivery.
Whirlpool Gold® 5.0 cu. ft. Combination Microwave Wall Oven with Convection Cooking
Quickly moving dinner from the oven to the table has never been easier. Thanks to TimeSavor™ Ultra true convection, this 5.0 cu. ft. combination microwave wall oven achieves better multi-rack cooking performance and efficiently distributes heated air in four directions. Rapid Preheat also takes time out of waiting for your oven towarm up by preheating 25% faster. It's ideal for single rack baking and saves time and energy. You can even use the microwave and bake at the same time.
- Model: WOC95EC0AH
- Accubake® temperature management system - With the AccuBake® temperature management system, you can now achieve delicious, consistent results every time. This system surrounds food with even temperatures and uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature. It even turns on the correct cooking elements to ensure optimal heat and deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks.
- Timesavor™ ultra true convection cooking system - Whirlpool brand's newest convection cooking system delivers exceptional results and faster baking on every rack. TimeSavor™ Ultra true convection uses a rear fan and a third 2,500-watt heating element to distribute heated air more efficiently, so the oven is filled with even heat, cutting roasting time and sealing in flavors and juices.
- Rapid preheat - The Rapid Preheat option preheats the oven 25% faster and saves time and energy. Using all of the range elements and a fan, the oven heats up more quickly and creates the ideal temperature for single rack baking. Now cutting preheat time for your next batch of chocolate chip cookies or apple crisps is easy.
- SteamClean option - Clean up after every day light spills using only heat and 1-1⁄4 cups of water—no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- Convection Conversion - Convection Conversion removes the guesswork from preparing your favorite dishes. Automatically converts standard times and temperatures to the convection equivalent.
- Hidden Bake Element - Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- Largest capacity wall oven available - Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool® wall ovens with up to 5.0 cu. ft. capacity. Models with the largest capacity wall oven available offer enough room to handle even your largest cooking tasks.
- New EasyView™ extra-large oven window - Monitor cooking progress without opening the door with the new EasyView™ extra-large oven window. The extra-large design adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen, saves energy and keeps oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Precise Clean® cleaning system - The Precise Clean® cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for optimal cleaning and energy savings. No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
- Overall Height: 42-9/16"
- Overall Width: 30"
- Overall Depth: 26-7/16"
Depth: 26.44 in.
Height: 42.56 in.
Oven Capacity: 5.0 Cubic Foot Oven Capacity
Self-Cleaning: Self-Cleaning Oven
Width: 30 in.
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service & parts M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and rural/remote location deliveries are subject to longer delivery times than stated above and possible cancellation when outside our delivery zone.
Order Processing and Delivery
- Once order has been placed you will receive an email:
- Order Confirmation: stating that Costco.com has received your order.
- Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second email stating that the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
- Delivery agent and Costco will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Please provide a valid daytime phone number and email address at time of checkout. You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments.
Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and are typically scheduled with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Delivery is available to Hawaii and Montana. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Wyoming.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.