$719.99 After $80 OFF
Whirlpool 5810 | 7.4CuFt Front Load Gas Dryer with EcoBoost™ Option
2-Year Warranty Included
*Gas Dryer: Includes DELIVERY. INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY INCLUDED in limited areas. Gas lines will be connected providing that there is a gas shut off valve within 6 feet of the connection point.
- Capacity: 7.4CuFt
- EcoBoost™ Option with Eco Monitor - Saves energy by using a portion of the dryer’s dual heating elements and extending cycle time. You’ll get great drying performance while saving in energy costs2. You can even track the energy use of this eco-friendly option with the Eco Monitor. It allows you to see how the cycles and options you choose will affect your overall energy savings in both the washer and the dryer.
- Wrinkle Shield™ Option - Help keep wrinkles from setting into your clean clothes with intermittent tumbling after the dryer cycle ends. The process lasts for up to 150 minutes or until you open the dryer door.
- Sanitize Cycle - Provides excellent care for your clothes while eliminating 99.9% of three common household bacteria without washing. Bacteria tested were K. pneumonia, staphylococcus aureus and P. aureginosa.
- Delicate Cycle - Cares for lingerie and other delicate fabrics by drying them at a low temperature.
- Casual Cycle - This low-temperature cycle works great on permanent press garments and synthetic fabrics.
- Normal Cycle - Dry everyday items like work clothes and sheets with this standard cycle.
- Heavy Dry Cycle - This cycle sets the dryer to a high temperature level to thoroughly dry heavyweight items like towels and jeans.
- Quick Dry Cycle - The Quick Dry cycle dries a 2-lb load of lightweight fabrics in just 15 minutes.
- Quiet Dry Noise Reduction System - Keep operational sounds inside dryer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the dryer drum.
- Estimated Time Remaining Display - Displays the estimated time remaining in the cycle, counting down until it is finished.
- Timed Dry - Allows you to run the dryer for a set period of time to help synchronize your washing and drying process.
- Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal - Avoid leaving items in the dryer with the adjustable end-of-cycle signal. Thanks to a helpful tone, you'll know when your dry cycle is finished. You can even adjust the volume if you'd like, or completely turn it off.
- On/Off End of Cycle Signal - Avoid leaving items in the dryer with the end-of-cycle signal. Thanks to a helpful tone, you'll know when your dry cycle is finished.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A. - Whirlpool® dryers are built with American pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions Approximate: 44-1/2" H x 29-1/2" D x 27" W
- Included Accessories: 4Ft power cord attached
British Thermal Units: 20000 British Thermal Units
Capacity: 7.4 cu. ft.
Depth: 29.5 in.
Gas Or Electric: Gas
Height: 43.5 in.
Number of Cycles: 9
Width: 27 in.
2-Year FULL IN-HOME-SERVICE WARRANTY
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 to 2 weeks from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and remote location deliveries are subject to cancellation.
Order Processing and Delivery
- Once order has been placed you will receive an email:
- Order Confirmation: stating that Costco.com has received your order.
- Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second email stating that the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
- Delivery agent and Costco will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Please provide a valid daytime phone number and email address at time of checkout. You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments.
Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and are typically scheduled with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Delivery is available to Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Montana or Wyoming.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.