Whirlpool® 1.6CuFt | Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave | with 1,200 Watts Cooking Power and Sensor Cooking | WMC30516AS
Whirlpool® 1.6 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave with 1,200 Watts Cooking Power
Prepare everything from frozen pizza to pot roast quickly and easily with flexible cooking from this Whirlpool® countertop microwave. With up to 1,200 watts of cooking power, you'll have the power you need to prepare all types of food. Sensor cooking tracks the progress of your food and automatically adjusts cooking time as needed to deliver optimal results. A recessed glass turntable also makes cooking with larger items, like cooking bowls, easy so you can prepare caramel corn, party mix and soups in the microwave. Plus, you can create a custom look with the optional built-in trim kit which allows for easy installation in standard-sized cabinets over select 27" or 30" wall ovens
- Model - WMC30516AS
- Sensor Cooking - Automatically adjusts time for optimal results.
- 1,200 Watts Cooking Power - Our countertop microwaves provide from 700 to 1,200 watts of power, so there's one that's right for your kitchen no matter what your cooking requirements.
- Recessed Glass Turntable
- Non-Sensor Reheat, Cook, Defrost Cycles
- Add 30 Seconds - Quickly set the microwave to cook for 30 or 60 seconds at 100% power by pressing this button. Or, press it to add 30 or 60 seconds to a manual setting that is already in progress.
- Quick Touch Popcorn button
- Control Lock - Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Cooking Power Wattage: 1200
- Capacity: 1.6
- Quick Touch Settings: Add 30 Seconds, Beverage, Defrost, Dinner Plate, Favorite, Fresh Vegetable, Frozen Entree, Frozen Vegetable, Popcorn, Potato, Reheat, Soup
- Sensor Cooking: Yes
- Speed Cook: No
- Work Surface Light: No
- Turntable Diameter: 13 1/2
- Capacity 1.6
- Width: 21 3/4
- Depth: 17 1/4
- Height: 13
Carousel (Turntable): Yes
Color: Stainless Steel
Depth: 17.25 in.
Height: 13 in.
Power: 1,200 W
Width: 21.75 in.
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 to 2 weeks from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and remote location deliveries are subject to cancellation.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, Montana or Wyoming.
Order Processing and Delivery
- Once order has been placed you will receive an email:
- Order Confirmation: stating that Costco.com has received your order.
- Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second email stating that the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
- Delivery agent and Costco will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Please provide a valid daytime phone number and email address at time of checkout. You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments.
Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and are typically scheduled with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.