Whirlpool® 6.0CuFt | Black Ice Double Oven GAS Range | with Convection Cooking
2-year Manufacturer's Warranty included
Be Prepared for your Delivery. Read Kitchen Install Requirements PDF above.
*Gas Range: Includes DELIVERY. Appliance INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY vary by state or local area (check Gas Install Zip Codes PDF above). Must comply with local codes and meet Kitchen Installation Requirements.
Whirlpool® 6.0 Total cu. ft. Double Oven Gas Range with Convection Cooking
Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with a double oven gas range that offers the capacity and features you need to perfect your favorite recipes. The Whirlpool® 6.0 total cu. ft. model features Power™ burners that generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying as well as uniform baking from the AccuBake® system. It uses a built-in sensor to monitor oven temperature and the baking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time. And, when you need tastier roasts and baked bread, TimeSavor™ convection cooking distributes hot air more efficiently to seal in flavors and juices. Now you can take home an oven that senses and adapts to your needs to deliver the delicious results you want.
- Model: WGG755S0BE
- TimeSavor™ Convection Cooking System (lower oven only) - A fan in the back of the oven distributes hot air more efficiently to seal in flavors and juices. Now you can cook tastier roasts and bake bread with just the right texture and flavor.
- AccuBake® Temperature Management System - Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake® temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- 6.0 Total Cu. Ft. Capacity - Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with the 6.0 total cu. ft. capacity double oven gas range. The 2.1 cu. ft. upper oven is great for everyday meals, while the 3.9 cu. ft. lower oven accommodates large dishes with ease, so there's always enough room to handle even your largest meals.
- Precise Clean™ Self-Cleaning System - The Precise Clean™ self-cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for exceptional cleaning and optimal energy usage. No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
- Power™ Burner - Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with burners that offer up to 16,000 BTUs.
- Full-Width, Satin-Finish Cast-Iron Grates - Cast-iron grates cover the whole cooking surface, giving you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop. The grates are dishwasher safe, and their satin finish resists wear and tear.
- 10,000-BTU Burner - A 10,000-BTU burner gives you more cooking power whenever you need it.
- (2) 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer® Burners - Two AccuSimmer® burners produce a gradual, gentle heat that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- 7,350-BTU Fish Burner - A fifth, central burner gives you added flexibility and lets you maximize your cooktop's usable space. Its specialized oval shape easily accommodates longer dishes.
- Hidden Bake Element - The bake element is hidden beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- EasyView™ Extra-Large Oven Window (lower oven only) - Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and food undisturbed.
- Clock and Timer - The clock can be set to display the time on a 12 or 24-hour cycle. The oven timer can be set in hours or minutes, for a duration of up to 9 hours and 59 minutes.
- Adjustable Racks - Three adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions in either the upper or lower oven to better accommodate cooking on multiple racks, so you can get your whole meal done at the same time.
- Delay Bake - Allows you to program the oven to begin cooking at a preset time. Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and have dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Custom Broil - Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170°F and 500°F. High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
- Keep Warm - Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of your meal.
- Control Lock - Disables the range's control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Sabbath Mode - Allows you to override the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking. This makes it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
- SpillGuard™ Cooktop - Enjoy easier cleanup with the upswept SpillGuard™ cooktop design. Its raised edges help contain spills and help these models deliver the complete cleaning package.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A. - Whirlpool® double oven freestanding gas ranges are built with American pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Automatic Oven Light - Enjoy the added convenience of an automatic oven light that provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whenever the door is opened. The oven light can also be turned on and off manually while the door is closed.
- Overall Height: 47-1/8"
- Overall Width: 29-15/16"
- Overall Depth: 26-1/2"
Burner/Heating Element Type: Sealed Gas Burners
Color: Black Ice
Depth: 26.5 in.
Gas Or Electric: Gas Range
Height: 47.13 in.
Oven Capacity: 6 cu. ft.
Oven Type: Double Oven
Self-Cleaning: Self-Cleaning Oven
Width: 29.94 in.
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service & parts M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and rural/remote location deliveries are subject to longer delivery times than stated above and possible cancellation when outside our delivery zone.
Basic Installation & Haul Away in limited areas**
Delivery & installation can only occur at the time of your scheduled delivery appointment and must meet the installation requirements*. Installation is limited to the zip codes listed in the link above and must comply with local codes, or in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code and the National Electric Code. Some state and local codes require certain appliance installations to be performed by licensed contractors (plumbers or electricians). In these areas, we will not be able to provide installation.
*Location must meet the installation requirements: Kitchen Installation Requirements
**Installation & haul away is available in the following locations: Availability by ZIP Code
Appliance Order Processing and Home Delivery
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email stating that Costco.com has received your order.
3. Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second order status tracking email, whereby the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments. Delivery agent will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries are scheduled to occur Monday through Friday and with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Delivery is available to Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Montana or Wyoming.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.