Whirlpool® 28CuFt French 4 Door | Black Ice Refrigerator | with External Refrigerated Drawer
2-year Manufacturer's Warranty included
Be Prepared for your Delivery. Read Kitchen Install Requirements PDF above.
DELIVERY, INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY ARE INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE REFRIGERATOR.
Whirlpool® 28 cu. ft. 4-Door Refrigerator with the Most Flexible Storage
You'll always have the perfect place to store bulk food purchases, small snacks, produce and whatever else you bring home from the grocery store with the Whirlpool® 28 cu. ft. 4-door refrigerator. Thanks to this model's FreshStor™ refrigerated drawer, EasyView™ Triple Crisper system, Tri-freezer system and industry-exclusive EasySlide bin, it offers the most flexible storage. There's even an extra shelf in the refrigerator compartment thanks to the In-Door-Ice® system. And with AccuFresh® dual cooling technology, you'll be able to keep fruits and vegetables fresher and keep crystals off ice cream. If there's ever a spill, you won't have to worry about it spreading either. MicroEdge® shelves feature a seamless edge design that helps contain leaks while offering 25% more usable shelf space.
- Model: WRX988SIBE
- Energy Star® Qualified
- Color: Black Ice
- Most Flexible Storage - The Whirlpool® 4-door refrigerator offers the most flexible storage1. Thanks to this 28 cu. ft. model's FreshStor™ refrigerated drawer, EasyView™ Triple Crisper system, Tri-freezer system and EasySlide bin, you'll always have the perfect place to store bulk food purchases, small snacks, produce and whatever else you bring home from the grocery store.
- FreshStor™ Refrigerated Drawer - Put frequently used items in easy reach with a true refrigerated drawer. It features temperature controls that let you make adjustments based on which refrigerated items you'd like to store—from fresh produce to cold drinks. The full extension drawer and dividers also make it easy to organize and find what you need quickly.
- EasyView™ Triple Crisper System - Increase your refrigerator's storage flexibility and keep fruits and vegetables tasting great with the EasyView™ Triple Crisper system. Now you can easily see and access produce with full crisper drawer visibility. Plus, organize a wide variety of items with three drawer options. Automatic humidity control also helps maintain freshness.
- Tri-Freezer System - Two upper sliding drawers and a spacious lower basket makes organizing frozen food easy. Now you can take home the freezer space and organization you need to store bulk food purchases.
- EasySlide Bin - Keep snacks close at hand with the industry-exclusive EasySlide bin. This snack compartment makes accessing everyday items easy with greater flexibility and sliding glass lids.
- In-Door-Ice® System - This innovative system moves the ice bin to the door, creating room for an extra shelf in the refrigerator compartment. A removable, clear ice bin lets you fill coolers with ease.
- AccuFresh™ Dual Cooling System - AccuFresh® Dual Cooling System helps keep fruits and vegetables fresher and helps keep crystals off ice cream. Food tastes great with ideal temperature and humidity levels in the refrigerator and freezer compartments for improved food preservation.
- MicroEdge® Shelves - Keep spills under control and help prevent them from leaking onto other shelves with the MicroEdge® shelves' innovative spill-control technology. Not only do these industry exclusive shelves help contain leaks, but they also feature a sleek, seamless-edge design for 25% more usable shelf space2. Compared to Whirlpool® french door models without MicroEdge® shelves.
- Fold-Away Shelf - Make room for tall items. The front of this adjustable shelf slides out of the way creating temporary storage space for containers like a tall 2-liter bottle or a large salad bowl.
- Pizza Pocket - Easily store frozen pizzas in your freezer with the freezer's Pizza Pocket. Now you can store pizza boxes upright without the hassle of trying to fit them on flat freezer shelves.
- Freezer Divider - Easily customize freezer storage and organize frozen food with the moveable freezer divider bin. This bin is ideal for small or loose freezer items.
- Measured Fill - Allows you to select the exact amount of filtered water - in ounces, cups or liters - that you need. The dispenser will fill the container and automatically shut off when complete.
- Fast Ice Option - The Fast Ice option drops freezer temperatures for a full 24 hours to increase ice production by over 30%.
- Panoramic LED Interior Lighting - Panoramic LED lighting makes finding items in your refrigerator easier by surrounding food with light. By placing lights throughout the refrigerator, shadows are reduced from every angle.
- Adjustable Gallon Door Bins - Build your door storage to fit your needs. Adjustable gallon door bins easily move when and where you need them to. The gallon-size bins can easily accommodate beverage jugs and other larger containers.
- Exterior Filtered Ice and Water Dispenser with Tap Touch Controls - Minimize the need for bottled water with an exterior dispenser that offers cold, filtered water and ice without opening the door, while electronic controls make accessing features easy. The flush dispenser and Tap Touch controls also provide a sleek look and are easy to use.
- FreshFlow™ Produce Preserver3 - Extend the freshness of produce up to 4 days longer with the FreshFlow™ produce preserver3. A filter absorbs excess ethylene gas that causes fruit and vegetables, like lettuce and cantaloupe, to spoil. Replace the filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
- FreshFlow™ Air Filter - Leave air freshness to your refrigerator. This model's FreshFlow™ air filter is 15 times more effective than baking soda at reducing common food odors by actively circulating air through our carbon based filter. Replace the filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
- PUR® Water Filtration System - Kick the bottled water habit with the PUR® water filtration system. You'll help protect the environment by preventing the disposal of up to 3,000 plastic bottles a year and save over $600 for yourself. Select models offer filtered water from an interior or exterior dispenser.
- Adaptive Defrost - Adaptive Defrost senses and adapts to help save energy and provides improved food preservation by running the defrost cycle only when necessary. Sensors monitor how often the compressor operates, as well as when the doors are opened to help determine when a defrost cycle is necessary.
- Height To Top Of Cabinet: 68-5/8"
- Cutout Width: 36"
- Width: 35-11/16"
- Depth Excluding Doors: 33 3/16"
- Depth: 35-11/16"
Capacity: 28 cu. ft.
Capacity of Freezer Area (Frozen Food): 7.73 cu. ft.
Capacity of Refrigerated Area (Fresh Food): 20.35 cu. ft.
Color: Black Ice
Depth: 35.69 in.
Icemaker: Auto Icemaker with Ext. Water & Ice Dispenser
Refrigerator Light: Yes
Type of Refrigerator: French Doors with Bottom Slide-Out Freezer Door
Width: 35.69 in.
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service & parts M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and rural/remote location deliveries are subject to longer delivery times than stated above and possible cancellation when outside our delivery zone.
Basic Installation & Haul Away in limited areas**
Delivery & installation can only occur at the time of your scheduled delivery appointment and must meet the installation requirements*. Installation is limited to the zip codes listed in the link above and must comply with local codes, or in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code and the National Electric Code. Some state and local codes require certain appliance installations to be performed by licensed contractors (plumbers or electricians). In these areas, we will not be able to provide installation.
*Location must meet the installation requirements: Kitchen Installation Requirements
**Installation & haul away is available in the following locations: Availability by ZIP Code
Appliance Order Processing and Home Delivery
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email stating that Costco.com has received your order.
3. Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second order status tracking email, whereby the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments. Delivery agent will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries are scheduled to occur Monday through Friday and with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Delivery is available to Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Montana or Wyoming.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.