Whirlpool® 19.7CuFt | French Door White Ice Refrigerator | with Adaptive Defrost | WRF560SMYH
2-year Manufacturer's Warranty included
Be Prepared for your Delivery. Read Kitchen Install Requirements PDF above.
DELIVERY, INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY ARE INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE REFRIGERATOR.
19.7 cu. ft. 30" Whirlpool® French Door Refrigerator with Adaptive Defrost
There's finally a french door refrigerator that complements small spaces, pre-existing kitchen fixtures and downtown apartments. This 30" model offers the most usable capacity available in its class and eco-friendly features like Adaptive Defrost. It saves 12% more energy and only runs the defrost cycle when necessary, earning an ENERGY STAR® qualification and CEE Tier 2 rating. Now you can take home the modern style and design of french door refrigerators and preserve the freshness of more fruits and vegetables in small spaces.
- Model: WRF560SMYH
- Energy Star® Qualified - This ENERGY STAR® qualified refrigerator is CEE Tier 2 rated and uses less energy each year than a 50-watt light bulb.
- Color: White Ice
- French Door Styling with a Smaller Footprint - Take home the design you want with this 30" wide model. Now you can enjoy the modern style and popularity of a french door refrigerator in smaller spaces.
- Adaptive Defrost Adjusts to Your Usage to Save More Energy - Adaptive Defrost senses and adapts to save 12% more energy and provides improved food preservation by running the defrost cycle only when necessary.
- Store Long Items with the Humidity Controlled Crispers - Help preserve the freshness of fruits and vegetables with the crispers' selectable humidity levels. The unique size helps store long items like fresh carrots and celery.
- Factory Installed Automatic Ice Maker
- FreshFlow™ Produce Preserver - Extend the freshness of produce up to 4 days longer with the FreshFlow™ produce preserver5. A filter absorbs excess ethylene gas that causes fruit and vegetables, like lettuce and cantaloupe, to spoil. Replace the filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
- FreshFlow™ Air Filter - Leave air freshness to your refrigerator. This model's FreshFlow™ air filter is 15 times more effective than baking soda at reducing common food odors by actively circulating air through our carbon based filter. Replace the filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
- Full-Width Pantry with Temperature Controls - Store wide items like party platters and sheet cakes, and manage the temperature with manual controls.
- Partial-Width Adjustable Fold-Away Shelf - Adjustable shelf temporarily creates more space for tall items.
- Contemporary Design - Bring a modern look to the kitchen with a french door refrigerator that feature smooth, contoured doors, hidden hinges and a flush base grille. Select models also feature flush exterior water dispensers for a sleek look.
- Condiment Caddy - Transfer condiments or other items easily from the refrigerator to the table or grill.
- Clear Adjustable Gallon Door Bins - Easily customize door storage when and where you need it with clear adjustable gallon door bins.
- Spillsaver™ Glass Shelves - Helps you contain leaks and spills for easier cleanup. Shelves are both adjustable and opaque.
- Ramp-Up White LED Lights - Ramp-up white LED lights illuminate your refrigerator and reduce shadows.
- Refrigerator Type: French Door
- Total Capacity: 19.7 Cu. Ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 13.34 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 6.34 Cu. Ft.
- Energy Star® Qualified: No
- Depth: 34 5/8
- Depth Closed Excluding Handles: 32 5/16
- Width of Cabinet Only: 29 1/2
- Height: 68 1/2
- Width: 29 1/2
- Cutout Depth: 35 5/8
- Cutout Height: 68
- Cutout Width: 30 1/2
- Height To Top Of Cabinet: 67 1/2
- Depth With Door Open 90 Degree: 51 5/8
- Depth Excluding Doors: 28 1/2
- Number of Interior Shelves: 3
- Spill-Proof Glass Shelves: 1 Fixed Full-Width, 2 Adjustable Full-Width, Including Adjustable Fold-Away Glass Shelf(s)
- Conventional Shelves: No
- Temperature-Controlled Drawers: 1 Full-Width
- Humidity-Controlled Drawers: 2 Half-Width
- Non Climate-Control Drawers: No
- Door Bins: 3 Adjustable Gallon, 3 Fixed Full-Width
- Number of Freezer Shelves: 0
- Interior Shelves: No
- Lower Freezer Drawer No
- Upper Freezer Drawer: No
- Slide-Out Freezer Basket: Upper and Lower Plastic
- Door Bins: No
- Dispenser Type: No Dispenser
- Filtered Water: No
- Measured Fill: No
- Ice Maker: Factory Installed
- Door Style: Contour
- LCD Touch Screen: No
Capacity: 19.7 cu. ft.
Capacity of Freezer Area (Frozen Food): 6.34 cu. ft.
Capacity of Refrigerated Area (Fresh Food): 13.4 cu. ft.
Color: White Ice
Depth: 34.63 in.
Height: 68.5 in.
Refrigerator Light: Yes
Type of Refrigerator: French Doors with Bottom Slide-Out Freezer Door
Type of Shelves: Glass Shelves
Width: 29.5 in.
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service & parts M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 to 2 weeks from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and rural/remote location deliveries are subject to longer delivery times than stated above and possible cancellation when outside our delivery zone.
Basic Installation & Haul Away in limited areas**
Delivery & installation can only occur at the time of your scheduled delivery appointment and must meet the installation requirements*. Installation is limited to the zip codes listed in the link above and must comply with local codes, or in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code and the National Electric Code. Some state and local codes require certain appliance installations to be performed by licensed contractors (plumbers or electricians). In these areas, we will not be able to provide installation.
*Location must meet the installation requirements: Kitchen Installation Requirements
**Installation & haul away is available in the following locations: Availability by ZIP Code
Appliance Order Processing and Home Delivery
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email stating that Costco.com has received your order.
3. Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second order status tracking email, whereby the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments. Delivery agent will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries are scheduled to occur Monday through Friday and with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Delivery is available to Hawaii and Montana. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Wyoming.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.