$699.99 After $200 OFF
Westinghouse 7000W Running/8500W Peak Electric Start Portable Generator With 20’ Power Cord
The Westinghouse WH7000EC (EPA & CARB compliant) electric start generator includes the Westinghouse 420cc OHV engine, designed for power, durability and quiet operation with our low tone Pulse-Flo™ muffler. Utilize this generator’s full power output with Westinghouse’s 20 foot, UL listed, 10-gauge, 30amp power cord. Generator also includes electric EZ Start™ one-touch system and simplified color-coded user controls. Includes never-flat tires, 12V battery for electric start, high-leverage handles, assembly tool kit, first liter of oil and funnel to get you up and running fast and supported with a 3-year limited warranty.
7,000 Running Watts / 8,500 Starting Watts with Electric Start and 12V Battery
- Powerful Westinghouse 420cc, air cooled OHV engine
- One-touch electric start system with 12V sealed maintenance free battery
- 20 foot, UL listed, 10-gauge, 30amp,twist-lock plug and four standard household outlet power cord
- Rugged 32mm steel frame for increased protection
- High leverage handles and wheel kit allows for easy mobility
- EPA & CARB Approved for sale in California
- Exclusive VR System™ for consistent voltage regulation, resulting in clean, higher quality power output
- Low loss high efficiency alternator increases electrical output and decreases fuel consumption
- Unit Weight: 194 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 27.5"L x 25.5"W x 26"H
- Package Dimension: 31.5"L x 21.4"W x 23.2"H
- Rated watts: 7,000 Watt
- Surge watts: 8,500 Watt
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Outlets: (4) 120v 5-20R, (1) 120/240V L14-30R twist-lock receptacle
- Automatic voltage regulation
- Smart Charge 12V (12Ah) battery is automatically charged while generator is running
- Fuel tank capacity: 6.6 US Gallons
- Run time @ 50% load: 11 hours
- Engine Model: Westinghouse 420cc with plateau honed cast iron cylinder sleeves for lowest oil consumption
- Displacement: 420cc
- Engine type: Overhead valve design offers highest engine performance and durability
- Engine cylinders: Plateau honed cast iron cylinder sleeves for lowest oil consumption
- Engine pistons: Forged pistons and connecting rods provide greatest strength and durability
- Oil tank capacity: 1.05 Quart / 1.0 Liter
- Idle control: holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction
- Start system: One-Touch electric start (battery included) / Recoil
- 20’, UL listed, 10-gauge, 30amp twist-lock power cord
- Never-flat solid tires
- High-leverage handles
- Assembly tools
- 1.05 Quart of oil
- Oil funnel
- 12V Battery
- Model: WH7000EC
- AC/DC Power: DC Power
- Air-Cooled: Yes
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Start Type: Electric
- Tank Capacity: 6.6 gallon
- Includes Wheels: Yes
- Length: 27.5 in.
- Width: 25.5 in.
- Height: 26 in.
- Weight: 194 lbs.
*Delivery is available to Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required. Delivery is not available to Alaska or Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.