$129.99 After $10 OFF
Waste King® 1 HP Universal Mount Garbage Disposer / Vortex Powered / Septic Safe
Mounts to any existing sink flange. Vortex powered. Insulated for quiet operation
The Waste King 1 HP Food Waste Disposer offers the convenience of mounting to any existing sink flange and is backed by the industries only in-home LIFETIME replacement warranty.
For new installations, the Waste King 1 HP Disposer comes equipped with a professional 3-bolt mounting system, a precision engineered five-piece system designed to be fast and easy.
If you are replacing an existing disposer there is no need to remove your sink flange. Simply use the Waste King 1 HP Disposer supplied splash guard and easily install the new unit. This splash guard lets you switch to a reliable Waste King 1 HP Disposer without spending additional time removing an existing sink flange.
The Waste King 1 HP Disposer comes with the best and longest warranty in the industry, LIFETIME in-home warranty, which demonstrates a commitment to quality.
- 1 Horsepower
- Mounts to any existing sink flange
- Professional 3-bolt mounting system
- Vortex powered (permanent magnet motor technology)
- Less jamming (no jam wrench necessary)
- Corrosion proof grinding chamber
- Sound insulated for quiet operation
- Front mounted reset button
- Septic safe (for properly sized systems)
- Attached power cord
- Dimensions: 16.0625” H x 8.5” W
- Warranty: Lifetime in-home replacement
- Use less energy and water
- Lower current draw
- No foam in packaging
- Packaged in recycled corrugated
- Less copper in windings than induction motors
- Less Overall shipping weight and volume
- Less paint per unit on disposers
Brand: Waste King
Cord: Cord Included
Height: 17.5 in.
Length: 9.8 in.
Motor Power: 1 Horsepower
Weight: 14.2 lb.
Width: 9.8 in.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.