Wacom® Cintiq 22HD Interactive Pen Display
Item # 772767
The Cintiq 22HD's combination of a 21.5" HD, wide-format LCD and industry-leading pen input capabilities enables photographers, designers, and other creative professionals to work naturally and intuitively directly on the surface of the display with Wacom's pressure sensitive pen technology.
The Cintiq 22HD professional pen detects pressure and tilt, giving you control over pressure sensitive pen effects, such as line weight, opacity and exposure. With Wacom's advanced Tip Sensor, the pen features a low activation force that captures even the most subtle nuances of pressure.
The ambidextrous design of the Cintiq 22HD features a pair of rear-mounted Touch Strips, along with accompanying Touch Strip Toggle Buttons which control of up to four application-specific functions on each Touch Strip, such as brush size, zooming, scrolling and on-screen canvas rotation. Sixteen ExpressKeys™ (eight on either side of the display) boost productivity by providing quick access to keyboard shortcuts and modifier keys.
The Cintiq 22HD features Wacom's traditional Cintiq stand that allows you to rapidly adjust the angle of the display and rotate it up to 180 degrees in either direction.
• Cintiq 22HD Interactive Pen Display
• Adjustable Display Stand
• Grip Pen
• Pen Stand
• 10 Replacement Pen Nibs and Removal Tool
• DVI-I to DVI-D cable adapter
• USB cable
• AC Power Adapter
• Power Cable
• Quick Start Guide and User Manual
• Installation CD (includes driver software and electronic manual)
• Software download key for bundled software download
- 21.5” HD (1920x1080) display features a wide format, full HD resolution and extra wide viewing angle.
- The combination of a 21.5" HD, wide-format LCD and industry-leading pen input capabilities allows photographers, designers, and other creative professionals to work naturally and intuitively directly on the surface of the display.
- Has a durable, textured glass surface. The LCD itself has been structured to eliminate any screen distortion when the pen tip is pressed against the surface. The result is an incredibly natural and intuitive experience.
- Rotate your display 180° in either direction to suit your natural arm movements, or recline the stand from 10° to 65°. Rear roller feet make the incline adjustments easy, while locking handles ensure that the display stays in your selected position.
- The Cintiq 22HD Grip Pen, which detects 2048 levels of pressure, has customizable side switches that allow you to program common functions into the pen itself. In addition, there is a programmable digital eraser on the back of the pen.
- The Cintiq 22HD pressure- and tilt-sensitive pen gives you control over pressure-sensitive brush effects, such as line weight, opacity, and exposure. With Wacom's advanced Tip Sensor, the pen recognizes your slightest nuance of pressure, so you can capture every subtly in your stroke. In addition, the pen side-switch can be set for application specific shortcuts and modifiers.
- With an ambidextrous design the Cintiq 22HD features sixteen programmable ExpressKeys (eight on either side) that put convenient keyboard shortcuts and modifiers right at your fingertips. The two rear-mounted Touch Strips provide a natural way to zoom, scroll and change brush size.
- Overall dimensions: 25.6” W x 15.7” H x 2.2” D excluding stand
- Display Active Area: 18.9” W x 10.7” H
- Screen Size: 21.5 in. diagonal measurement
- Color Gamut: 72% NTSC
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Weight: 18.7 lbs. with stand
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Pen Pressure Levels: 2048 on pen tip and eraser
- Pen Tilt: Yes
- Stand Adjustability : 10° to 65° incline
- Display Rotation: +/- 180°
- Warranty: 2 years
- Platform: PC and Mac
- Hardware Requirements: Available DVI, available USB port, and CD/DVD drive
- Operating System: Windows 7, Vista, XP; Mac OSX 10.5.8 +
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 For selectively applying lighting and photo enhancements with the pen.
- Anime Studio Debut by Smith Micro The fun and quick way to create animations, Anime Studio is a great solution for first-time animators, hobbyists and digital artists for creating 2D movies, cartoons, anime and cut-out animations.
- Autodesk Sketchbook Express A natural media drawing program, artists can sketch naturally and create effects similar to traditional materials, due to the pressure-sensitivity features of Wacom Tablets.
- Corel® Painter 12 (Trial) Free 90-day trial of Corel® Painter™ 12 is the world’s leading digital art software that provides the most realistic digital painting experience.
- Nik® Software Color Efex Pro™ 4 Select Edition Nik® Color Efex Pro™ 4 Select Edition is a collection of photographic filters that are an essential part of your photographic tool kit to use in Adobe® Photoshop®, Lightroom® and Aperture.
Two year warranty in U.S. and Canada.
Wacom warrants the Cintiq to the original consumer purchaser, except for the Software and consumable items such as the pen nibs, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two (2) years, from the date of original retail purchase, as evidenced by a copy of the receipt and registration with Wacom by mail or online within 30 days of purchase.
Built-In Eraser: Yes
Computer Platform Supported: Mac & PC
Cursor Type: 2 Button
Depth: 2.2 in.
Pressure Levels: 2,048
Pressure Sensitive Pen: Yes
USB Ports: 1
Weight: 33.7 lb.
Width: 25.6 in.
Working Area Height: 11.5 in.
Working Area Width: 19.5 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.