Vitamix 5200 Blender Super Package
This versatile, high-performance appliance helps you prepare healthy meals quickly and easily without a single attachment! Super-powerful Vitamix motor matches the power on the Vitamix commercial blending equipment found in the finest restaurants worldwide.
Feedback-type variable speed control provides consistent power regardless of load. Speed ranges from 11 mph to 240 mph, wider than any standard blender. Its unique stainless steel hammermill and cutting "wet" and "dry" blades process whole foods like no other appliance and may deliver up to 3 times the nutrition. Durable, precision-designed 64 oz "wet" container helps drive every particle of food into the blades for consistent results every time. This package also includes a second durable, precision-designed 32 oz "dry" container best suited to grinding grains, beans, rice and soybeans into fresh flour. Accelerator tool with specially-designed collar to prevent tool from hitting blades helps process thicker mixtures with ease.
- Getting Started Guide - You'll learn the few basics that will have you looking like a pro in no time
- Cooking Class on DVD - You'll learn all the processes step by step in this fun and informative demonstration session
- Whole Food Recipes Cookbook - Includes nearly 400 tasty recipes you are sure to love
- Whole Grains Cookbook - Shows you how to make the freshest and most nutritious breads, cereals and gluten-free foods
- Accelerator tool - With specially-designed collar to prevent tool from hitting blades helps process thicker mixtures with ease
- 64-oz. wet-blade container with stainless steel hammermill and cutting blades
- 32-oz. dry-blade container with stainless steel hammermill and cutting blades designed for dry-grinding
- One 2-part vented lid with measurements for the 64-oz. container
- One 2-part vented lid with measurements designed for the 32-oz. container
- Color: Black, Red or White
- More efficient 2 peak horsepower motor, 120 volt, 60 hz, 11.5 amps
- High-efficiency radial cooling fan
- Wear-resistant plastic base
- Low-friction ball-bearing motor built to last a lifetime
- Heavy-duty, hide-away safety cord extends 19" to 6' and has a grounded 3-prong plug
- 20-1/2" tall (with 64-oz. container in place)
- 17-1/4" tall (with 32-oz. container in place)
- 8-3/4" deep
- 7-1/4" wide
- Weight: 10 lbs., 9 oz.
- 7-year warranty
Amperage: 11.5 Amps
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Cord Length: 6 ft.
Depth: 8.75 in.
Electrical Frequency: 60 Hz
Height: 20.5 in.
Number of Containers: 2
Weight: 10 lb.
Width: 7.25 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.