Via Thomasville™ Back in Motion™ Health & Wellness Executive Office Chair
The Via Thomasville™ Back in Motion Executive Chair is approved by the American Chiropractic Association and has been clinically proven to provide superior benefits than a standard office chair with a similar or higher price point. See below for case study results. This chair offers an amazing new support feature called Active Seating Technology (AST). AST offers continuous motion and support by pivoting the seat and lumbar with you as you move. AST also has been shown to replicate the pelvic tilt exercise which can be good for reducing seated discomfort. The sum total offers your back a continuous support experience you've never felt before in an office chair. Next, is the soft and supple upholstery in smooth black eco-friendly bonded leather with contrast stitching. The deep, ergo layered body pillows offer the body a serene and tranquil seating experience. Hand sculpted iridescent silver painted arms with soft padded armrests for exceptional hand, wrist, and forearm comfort. The heavy-duty base meets or exceeds rigorous ANSI/BIFMA durability testing standards. This chair features exceptional comfort, quality and style, perfect for any home or office.
Clinical Study Results:
- The BIM™ Chair is significantly more comfortable than a standard office chair.
- The BIM™ Chair provides significantly more support than a standard office chair.
- The BIM™ Chair relieves back discomfort significantly more than a standard office chair.
- The BIM™ Chair study shows that subjects feel they can comfortably sit longer in The BIM™ chair than a standard office chair.
- The BIM™ Chair’s unique design provides a technology that supports the normal healthy pelvic tilt better than a standard office chair.
- See the full study results at: www.truedesignlink.com/bimstudy
- Soft and durable bonded leather seating surfaces
- Breathable zones perforated bonded leather
- Active Seating Technology (AST)
- Ergo-contoured seat and back cushions
- Stylish contrast stitched seams
- Padded armrests
- Seat-side cable actuated pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Seat-side cable actuated lockout feature
- Tilt tension adjustment knob
- Durable dual-wheel casters for carpet or hardwood floors
- 250 lbs. seating weight capacity
- "Assembly Required”
- Cleaning Instructions: Use a soft dry cloth
- 1 year limited warranty
- Eco-friendly design is made from 65% recycled materials and is 75% recyclable
- Dimensions: 25.25 inches wide by 28.25 inches deep by 41.75 ~ 45.50 inches high
- Adjustable Arms: No
- Length: 28.25 inches
- Width: 25.25 inches
- Weight: 45.41 lbs
- Designed in the USA
Collection Name: Back in Motion
Upholstery Material: Bonded Leather
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.