Universal Security Instruments Smoke Alarm AC with Battery Backup 4-pack
Ionization smoke and fire alarm is hardwired with battery back-up. This alarm has improved nuisance alarm resistance and responds quickly to fast flaming fires. Combined test/silence button--in the unlikely event of a nuisance alarm, the silence feature quiets a non-hazardous alarm. Loud 85dB alarm and low battery warning. Great for new or replacement installations. This alarm is a perfect option for replacement or retrofitting applications that involve existing hardwired (120V AC/DC) alarms. Early warning of smoke and fire is best achieved by installing combination alarms on every level of dwelling, including basements. For maximum detection, install an alarm inside every bedroom, outside every sleeping area, and on every level of the dwelling Back-up battery provides continued protection even in the event of a power outage.
- Sold in 4-pack
- 120-Volt AC/DC Hardwired Alarm
- Interconnectable up to 24 compatible devices
- Patented Quick Find® alarm location feature easily identifies first alarm to sound in an interconnected system
- Two LED's indicate power and smoke status
- For added security, tamper-resistant locking feature prevents unwanted battery and alarm removal
- Front-load battery drawer makes battery replacement fast and easy
- 9-Volt battery (included) continues protection in the event of a power outage
- Larger mounting base covers drywall imperfections and old paint marks
- Full-size plastic dust cover protects the alarm from dust, debris and painting during construction or home remodeling
- Listed to UL Standards 217. California State Fire Marshal approved
- 5 year limited warranty
Backup Battery: Yes
Batteries Included: Yes
Battery Type: 9 Volts
LED Indicator: Yes
Low Battery Indicator: Yes
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.