Universal Security Instruments 4-in-1 IoPhic® Smoke & Fire + Carbon Monoxide + Natural Gas Alarm Smart Alarm Technology® 2-pack
The 4-in-1 Smart Alarm uses patented IoPhic Universal Smoke Sensing Technology and protects against 4 deadly household threats: smoke, fire, carbon monoxide and natural gas (methane). NEW Smart Alarm technology makes conventional alarms obsolete. IoPhic alarms respond 87 percent faster to slow smoldering fires and respond quickest to fast flaming fires. The only alarm to virtually eliminate nuisance alarms from sources like every day cooking smoke and steamy showers. The first new smoke alarm technology to launch in more than 30 years and first ever 4-in-1 Smart Alarm. See more . . . IoPhic is ideal for installation in every room—combining the benefits of both photoelectric and ionization technology in one alarm. Smart Alarm Technology® uses microprocessor intelligence to protect against both fast flaming and slow smoldering fires with a single sensor. IoPhic alarms respond up to 87% faster* than the maximum allowable alarm limit to slow smoldering fires and responds quickest to fast flaming fires. Choose this alarm if you are looking for an alarm with superior nuisance alarm resistance. This alarm is a perfect option for replacement or retrofitting applications that involve existing hardwired (120V AC/DC) alarms. Early warning of smoke, fire, carbon monoxide and natural gas is best achieved by installing combination alarms on every level of dwelling, including basements. For maximum detection, install an alarm inside every bedroom, outside every sleeping area, and on every level of the dwelling Back-up battery provides protection even in the event of a power outage. Product end-of-service life warning—alarm sounds when it is time for replacement—approximately 7 years from the date of activation *UL217 Smoldering Smoke Test on 5/26/10, Underwriters Laboratories, Project #09CA38078. IoPhic is a registered trademark.
- Sold in 2-pack
- 120-Volt AC/DC Hardwired Combination 4-in-1 Alarm
- Interconnectable up to 24 compatible devices
- Patented Quick Find® alarm location feature easily identifies first alarm to sound in an interconnected system
- 7-Year Product end-of-service life warning sounds when it is time to replace alarm
- Four LED's clearly indicate power, smoke, CO and gas
- For added security, tamper-resistant locking feature prevents unwanted battery and alarm removal
- Front-load battery drawer makes battery replacement fast and easy
- 9-Volt alkaline battery (included) continues protection in the event of a power outage
- Larger mounting base covers drywall imperfections and old paint marks
- Full-size plastic dust cover protects the alarm from dust, debris and painting during construction or home remodeling
- Listed to UL Standards 2034, 217 & 1484. California State Fire Marshal approved
- 7-year limited warranty
- Superior Nuisance Alarm Resistance
*Delivery is available to Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
*Delivery is available to Alaska. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.