Umpqua Oats All Natural Premium Mostly Sunny Oatmeal 2.54 oz. Cups 12-pack
$2.09 per container
Living in rain country, Umpqua residents long for "mostly sunny" forecasts! This fruit mixture captures a variety of the natural northwest flavors. Today's forecast has you in mind and will bring sunshine to any day!
Our oats are custom milled. And that’s why our ingredient list doesn’t say “oats,” it says “groats!” No, that’s not a typo. Groats are the whole hulled grain. Groats include the cereal germ and fiber-rich bran portion as well as the endosperm, which is the usual product of milling. What does that mean? You are getting a larger, thicker, unbleached, whole oat that is not processed into “instant” oats. Bottom line? Our oatmeal is not soft and mushy! Like the chefs say, it’s “al dente!”
- 2.54 oz. single serve cup
- Shelf-Life: 9 month
- Shake well: Make sure to shake the contents well to get all of the ingredients mixed.
- Add hot water: Add hot water so that it is just above the oats about a quarter of an inch. If you like it a little more on the “wet” side then feel free to add more water to taste.
- Cover with lid: I know that you just opened it but it is time to put the lid back on for a bit.
- Steep for three minutes: Let stand covered for 3 minutes to allow the water to be fully absorbed and the oats to soften. If you want a little more on the wet side there will still be a little water left, that's okay.
- Stir well and enjoy!
Allergen information: Manufactured in a facility that uses tree nuts and peanuts
Fruit Added: Yes
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.