US Stove AP2000 Ashley Pellet Stove
BEFORE ORDERING -Contact local building, fire officials, or the authority having jurisdiction about restriction and installation inspection requirements in your area
There's nothing quite like the warmth and atmosphere created by a beautiful fire, and what better way to enjoy it than through the large bay windows of the AP2000 pellet stove. This unit creates a place where beauty and comfort unite, bringing iconic style and the finest craftsmanship to every home. Classic styling and nickel trim accents help achieve the desired look. This Pellet stove comes with a Bay Front door, 70 lb. hopper and up to 45,000 BTU’s. It is designed to heat about 2,200 sq. ft.
- Heats up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- 45,000 BTU’s
- 70 lb. top loading hopper
- The Automatic Fuel Feed lets you burn up to 70 Hours on each load of fuel
- Heavy Steel construction provides long-term reliability and durability
- One Touch digital control board with multiple safety checks and diagnostics makes adjustments a breeze and extends the efficiency of your stove
- 5 easy to adjust heat settings
- Thermostat hookup ready. Simply hook any standard thermostat for easy temperature control
- The "Hot Rod" Automatic fire starter system ensures the stove lights quickly. No Messy Gels needed!
- The Stainless Steel burn-pot is removable for easy cleaning
- Large and easily accessible ash drawer
- Special Air wash system keeps the glass clean and the fire visible
- Environmentally friendly design and operation meet or exceed all federal standards
- Dimensions: 29.25" W x 24.75" D x 31.5" H
- Weight: 250 lbs.
Brand: US Stove
Depth: 28 in.
Heat Output: 48,000 British Thermal Unit
Heating Area: 2,200 sq. ft.
Height: 30.5 in.
Hopper Capacity: 70 lb.
Weight: 270 lb.
Width: 29 in.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.