U.S. Sunlight Solar Powered Multi-Purpose Ventilation Kit
Reduce heat, odor, and moisture build-up in almost any interior space – garages, laundry rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, barns and more! The Multi-Purpose Ventilation Kit actively ventilates up to 1350 square feet of interior space and comes with the 12 watt solar fan, a thermal switch, 8 feet of flexible tubing and a ceiling grill to channel the ventilation from the interior space through the roof. Qualifies for 30% Federal Tax Credit and many local and state rebates.
The Multi-Purpose Ventilation Kit Model # 9912VK is designed for use with shingle roofs only.
Finally, reduce the garage heat and odors, including dangerous car exhaust fumes, with active ventilation – powered with free solar energy. The Multi-Purpose Ventilation Kit provides active, solar ventilation of almost any interior space to remove heat, odor, and moisture build-up – perfect for garages, laundry rooms, bathrooms, barns, and more! The Multi-Purpose Ventilation Kit is composed of an award winning U.S. Sunlight Solar Attic Fan, attached to 8 feet of flexible tubing and a ceiling ventilation grill. This allows the Solar Attic Fan to channel its ventilation capabilities into almost any interior space –ventilating up to 1350 square feet. The included thermal switch allows for optional restriction of solar fan operation by turning the fan off when temperatures drop below 65°F.
Extend the run-time of the Multi-Purpose Ventilation Kit into the evening by purchasing the innovative Solar Controller®. By choosing to connect the Solar Controller to house power, the Multi-Purpose Ventilation Kit will continue operation on an intermittent cycle when solar power is not available.
The U.S. Sunlight Multi-Purpose Ventilation Kit qualifies for a 30% Federal Tax Credit with many local utility, state and municipality rebates also available.
The Multi-Purpose Ventilation Kit is easy to install – less than 2 hours for the typical DIY’er. No electrician, permits or inspections required. National network of U.S. Sunlight preferred, certified installers available, call 1-866-446-0966.
- Reduces heat build-up in an interior space
- Reduces odors in an interior space
- Reduces moisture in an interior space
- Extremely quiet – no harmonic hum typical of electric powered fans
- Easy to install – no electrician, permits, or inspections required
- Qualifies for 30% Federal Tax Credit with many state and local rebates available
- Ventilates up to 1350 square feet of interior space
- Fan is severe weather tested – withstands 150+ mph winds. Complies with Florida Building Codes and is approved by the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI)
- “Best of Show” at the 2011 National Hardware Show - #1 out of over 100,000 products
- “Best Sustainable Product” of 2011 by BUILDERnews
- “Hot 50 Product of 2013” by Green Builder media
- Hail resistant solar panel
- Resistant to fading, denting, and rusting
- Thermal switch included
- Includes 8 feet of flexible tubing for versatile installation
- Attractive white, acrylic ceiling ventilation grill
- Compatible with Solar Controller
- Professional grade 12 watt solar panel with tilt and rotate capabilities
- Limited 5-year warranty on motor
- Limited 10-year warranty on flexible tube
- Limited 20-year warranty on solar panel and fan housing
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.