Tylenol® Children's Acetaminophen Suspension, 6.76 Ounces.
Item # 100015012_SKU
Available at your local Costco warehouse. Not available for purchase on Costco.com.
Pediatrician's 1st choice and used by moms decade after decade.
- Fever Reducer, Pain Reliever
- Contains Acetaminophen - 80 mg per 1/2 teaspoon (160 mg per 5 ml)
- Alcohol Free, Aspirin Free, Ibuprofen Free
- Ages 2-11
- Grape Flavor
- Reduces fever
- Relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed. (see overdose warning)
- Shake well before using.
- Overdose warning:
- Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms
- Find right dose below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (tsp or ml)
under 24 lbs under 2 years; ask a doctor
24-35 lbs & 2-3 years: 1 tsp or 5 ml
36-47 lbs & 4-5 years: 1 1/2 tsp or 7.5 ml
48-59 lbs & 6-8 years: 2 tsp or 10 ml
60-71 lbs & 9-10 years: 2 1/2 tsp or 12.5 ml
72-95 lbs & 11 years: 3 tsp or 15 ml
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
(in each 5 mL = 1 teaspoon)
Acetaminophen 160 mg - Pain reliever/fever reducer.
Anhydrous Citric Acid, Butylparaben, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, Flavor, Glycerin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Microcrystalline Cellulose and Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Xanthan Gum
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes;
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Each tablespoon contains: Sodium 2 mg
- Store between 20-25 degrees Celsius (68-77 degrees Fahrenheit)