Tropf Blumat JR. Automatic Watering Kit w/6 Sensors
Take a vacation and let your plants look after themselves! Blumat Plant Savers ensure a constant supply of water. They automatically supply just the right amount - never too much or not enough. Your plants will love it. They won't experience the drying out that stunts growth or the over-watering that squeezes the air out of the soil and keeps them from "breathing" properly.
As the soil dries, the ceramic cone delivers water gradually into the surrounding earth - thereby creating a vacuum within the cone which draws water from the nearby container of water. Once the soil is moistened the Blumat Junior will slow flowing water. It waters your plants only as needed.
- 4 Blumat JR
- 2 Blumat JR XLs
- 1 Extend-a-Kit
- Instructions for installation
- Vacation without worrying about your plants
- Just fill up a water vessel with enough water to last while you’re gone – the Blumats will do the rest!
- A slow, even flow of water goes to your plants as they need it
- No need to repot, move your plants or hire a plant sitter
- Much easier to water multiple plants – just fill one water container that can take care of many different plants
- Once set up, you won’t have to worry about your plants getting too much or not enough water
- Just fill with water, push the cone into your potting soil and put the connecting tube into a vase or water container
- Use the XL watering kit for plants in large containers or for planter boxes on a balcony
- Use the Extend-a-Kit to increase the distance between water source and plant or add more Blumats to the same water line
- Plant growth momentum not stopped by too much or not enough moisture
- The container and slow supply lets water warm up so plants don’t get a cold shock that can stunt their growth and health
- Gives chlorine time to dissipate before going into the potting soil
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.