Tropf Blumat Automatic Watering Kit w/40 Sensors
How It Works
The Tropf Blumat self watering system functions fully automatically. As the soil dries, its natural suction power triggers the water outlet in the Blumat Sensor allowing the water to flow. When the soil is sufficiently moist, the Tropf Blumat automatically stops. It makes no noise and does not spray.
Each Blumat outdoor sensor covers an area with a 12” diameter. To create your own large-scale irrigation system, just add additional supply hose, outdoor sensors, and distributor drippers.
- 40 Blumat water sensors
- 49' (15 meters) of tubing
- 1 pressure reducer
- 1 "T" connector
- 1 elbow connector
- 1 hose branch
- 2 hose end-pieces
- Instructions for installation
- Maintains the ideal moisture level for each plant
- Automatically stops the watering when soil moisture reaches your adjusted setting
- Automatically turns the water back on when soil or potting mix reaches your preset level
- Automatically changes when plants grow faster or slower, it rains, gets hotter, windy, colder, or humidity changes
- More accurate than expensive irrigation timers because each individual plant monitored – not an entire zone
- Go on vacation without worrying about your plants
- Quickly solves the challenge of watering hanging plants – you can run Blumat line 30’ higher than the water source
- Makes watering planter boxes on balconies easy and fast
- Simple to add a tiny, almost unnoticeable water line to a location far from your irrigation lines
- Saves Natural Resources
- Saves huge amounts of water being wasted
- Stops wasting expensive fertilizers that wash away with over-watering
- Saves the waste of “throw-away” components that easily clog or break – Blumats last for years and years
- Saves power generation and limits pollution – Blumats don’t need any electricity or batteries!
- Plant growth momentum not stopped by too much or not enough moisture
- Too much water squeezes out important soil air pockets that let plants “breathe”
- Not enough water kills small, sensitive feeder roots
- Too much or not enough harm beneficial microbes that keep soil alive and vital
- The slow drip lets water in main lines warm up in the sun
- Plants don’t get a cold shock that stunts growth and health
- Nurtures the conditions for plants to achieve their most healthy, thriving, and productive potential
- Produces higher yields and quality
A Fully Automatic Self Watering System perfect for Landscapers and Home Gardeners. Easily installed with a pair of scissors, it connects directly to your hose, tap or rain barrel. (Reservoir should be at least 3' above ground level.) Optional pressure regulator attached to garden hose or faucet can provide enough water for up to 500 Blumat Carrots.
This Tropf Blumat Kit is a great way to start your customized irrigation system. The flexible system can be expanded to include up to 500 drippers.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.