Tripp Lite Protect It! Surge Suppressor 6-Outlet TRP TLP606
Minimum Order Quantity: 2
- Model: TLP606
- Economical, reliable surge, spike and line noise protection for all computers and electronics
- 6 ft. cord
- 720 joules of protection
- Frequency compatibility: 50 / 60 Hz
- Output watts: 1800
- Output volt amp capacity: 15A
- Overload protection: 15A resettable illuminated combo switch / circuit breaker
- Outlet quantity / type: 6 NEMA 5-15R
- Transformer accommodation: Supports 1 large transformer plug accessory without covering remaining outlets, accepts up to 3 transformers total
- Outlet orientation: Single row of 6 outlets
- Recommended Electrical Service: 120V (110-125V)
- Input connection type: NEMA 5-15P
- Input cord length: 6 feet
- Input cord gauge, type: 14 gauge, SJT
- Voltage compatibility (VAC): 120
- Switches: Combination AC circuit breaker and 2 position red illuminated on/off power switch
- Diagnostic LEDs: Built-in LED confirms suppressor "protection present" (green) status
- AC suppression rating: 720 joules
- AC suppression response time: < 1 ns
- Protection modes: Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression
- Clamping voltage (RMS): 150
- UL1499 let through rating: 400V
- Cable (Coax) Protection: No
- Network (Ethernet) Protection: No
- Shipping weight: 1.16 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions: 1.26" H x 1.65" W x 10.35" D
- Shipping Dimensions: 12.20" H x 4.72" W x 1.49" D
- Unit weight: 1.05 lbs.
- Material of construction: Plastic
- Integrated keyhole mounting tabs: Keyhole mounting tabs enable wall mounting
- AC line cord color: Gray
- Style: Strip
- UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression): UL1449 3rd EDITION
- UL1363 (Power Tap): UL1363
- cUL / CSA (Canada): cUL
- Approvals: Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications
- Product Warranty Period: Lifetime limited warranty
- Connected Equipment Insurance: $20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Brand: Tripp Lite
Cord Length: 6 ft.
Depth: 1.23 in.
EMI/RFI Noise Filtering: Yes
For Computers: Yes
For Electronic Equipment: Yes
Height: 10.8 in.
Includes Alarm: With Alarm
Joule Rating: 790 Joule
LED Indicator: Yes
Maximum Current Rating: 15 Amps
Maximum Surge Current: 35,500 Amps
Model: TRP TLP606
Number of Outlets: 6
Number of Transformer Blocks Accommodated: 3
On/Off Switch: Yes
Weight: 1.01 lb.
Width: 1.85 in.
The estimated delivery time will be 1-3 business days from the day of order.
Please note: Large orders may be shipped using an alternative shipping method which may change the delivery window to 1-4 days.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Orders going to Puerto Rico will be shipped via USPS and not UPS Ground. Estimated delivery time for these orders will be approximately 3-6 business days from time of order.
Please be sure to inspect your order at time of delivery for any issues or damage and if possible note any damage with delivery driver.
Please call 1-888-320-3277 with questions or concerns regarding your order.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.