Tribest Sedona® Food Dehydrator
The Sedona® nine tray digital food dehydrator from Tribest is designed with health-conscious individuals in mind. It introduces ground-breaking features to ensure the highest quality of retained nutrients and taste in dehydrated fruits and vegetables:
- Overheat Protection feature keeps raw food from being overheated!
- 9 clear, natural-colored BPA free trays and mesh screens
- 1 BPA-Free Plastic Closed Tray/Divider
- No black coloring chemicals used for food-contacting parts
Enjoy a simple, yet intelligently designed interface. The operation of the Sedona is extremely easy with clearly marked controls and an easy to read digital display. The placement of the controls, hinges, glass panel, and the LED display are carefully designed to maximize efficiency and ease of use. The Sedona is extremely quiet during operation and manages the heated air in the drying compartment evenly and accurately.
- Built-in Timer up to 99 hours
- Digital Display and Setting for easy control
- LED Light Display for dark environment
- Front Control Panel for use and placement under kitchen cupboards
- On/Off switch - No need to pull the plug to turn off unit
- Clear Glass Door to see results without opening unit
- Automatic Pause & Resume function when the door opens and closes
- Convenient front-mounted pull-down glass door
- Elegant and aesthetic design
- Temperature mode selection for °F or °C
- More tray room with 1" clearance
- Debris Catching Tray for easy cleaning
- Convenient, detachable power cord
The Sedona Dehydrator operates much quieter than its competitors with higher efficiency. Dual Fan Technology allows you to operate each of the Sedona's two 300 watt computer-controlled fans and heating elements in the two drying compartments together or independently of each other. Discrete control over the two drying compartment allows the Sedona to operate at 600 watt or 300 watt power, depending on your needs.
A separate heat sensor monitors the current temperature of each independent fan-heater set within its own compartment which improves the efficiency and overall quality of the dehydration process.
- Energy efficiency with dual fan technology
- Closed tray for dividing drying chamber in half
- Quiet DC motors for lower noise pollution
- Night-mode function for even quieter performance
- Non-Styrofoam corrugated paper packaging material
- Dimensions: 19.7" W x 14.6" H x 17" D
- Unit Weight: 24 lbs
- Tray Size: 15.25" W x 1" H x 13" D
- Number of Trays: 9
- Warranty: 5 years
- Power: 600W
Height: 14.6 in.
Length: 19.7 in.
Number of Trays: 9
Power: 600 W
Weight: 23.4 lb.
Width: 17 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.