Tribest Green Star Elite Juicer
Green Star Elite is the next generation of the revolutionary Green Star Juice Extractors. Improving on performance and versatility, Green Star Elite features advanced three stage juicing technology and sleek modern design. Using Exclusive Heavy Duty Twin Gears, the Green Star Elite separates the juicing into crushing, mixing, and pressing stages for higher juice yields and nutritional value from your fruits and vegetables. Green Star Elite still features the proud Green Star Juicer family's low 110 rpm, superior to those of any competitor. Infused with decades of juice extractor industry insights, the latest Green Star Elite Juice Extractors and Food Processors are your best choice for extracting the most nutrients out of the fruits and vegetables.
The Green Star Elite Juicer and Food Processor is equipped with four different screens: a fine screen to extract juice with minimal pulp; a coarse screen to extract juice with more pulp mixed in; the homogenizing blank for basic food processing; the breadstick (mochi) maker set to make delicious raw breadsticks and rice cakes. It includes a soft fruit outlet adjusting knob for efficiently juicing soft fruits such as oranges and tomatoes. Not only is Green Star Elite a fine Juice Extractor, but it is also a great Food Processor for whole foods, making favorites like almond and date pie crusts, pates from nuts and vegetables, sauces from a vast array of ingredients, baby foods, frozen fruit desserts and more.
- Super Twin Gear triturating and squeezing power.
- One-step continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection.
- Juices almost all vegetables and fruits.
- Some vegetable juices can be stored in a refrigerator for up to 48 hours with minimal loss of nutritional value.
- Heavy duty construction using highest quality materials.
- Ejected pulp is dry indicating maximum juice extraction.
- Makes wheatgrass juice, herb juices, baby foods, nut butter,pastas, mochi(Japanese rice cake), and an interesting variety of delicious food ideas.
- Easy to disassemble/assembles and clean.
- 110 rpm rotational speed for low heat and noise.
- Reverse turning safety feature.
- Built-in convenience cord storage.
- Carrying handle for easy relocation of the machine
- Glass juice pitcher
- Wooden plunger
- Plastic plunger
- Cleaning brush
- Soft fruit outlet adjusting knob
- Plastic cutting board
- Living with Green Star recipe book
- Electricity Rating: AC 120v/60Hz-60Hz
- Electric Power: 200 W
- Dimensions: 18.25" L x 6.88" W x 12.50" H
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- 12 Year Warranty
Height: 12.5 in.
Length: 18.25 in.
Weight: 18 lb.
Width: 6.88 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.