Pre-Order Now For a 10/13/15 Release Date
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege PlayStation 4 Video Game
Rated: RP - Rating Pending
Category: First-person Shooter
Rainbow Six Siege is the upcoming installment of the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise developed by the renowned Ubisoft Montreal studio for the new generation of consoles and PC.
Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and tension are at the center of the experience.
The multiplayer gameplay of Rainbow Six Siege sets a new bar for intense firefights and expert strategy in the rich legacy of past Rainbow Six games.
THE SIEGE GAMEPLAY - For the first time in Rainbow Six, players will engage in sieges, a brand-new style of assault. Enemies now have the means to transform their environments into strongholds: they can trap, fortify, and create defensive systems to prevent breach by Rainbow teams.
To face this challenge, players have a level of freedom unrivaled by any previous Rainbow Six game. Combining tactical maps, observation drones, and a new rappel system, Rainbow teams have more options than ever before to plan, attack, and diffuse these situations.
COUNTER TERRORIST UNITS - Counter terrorist operatives are trained to handle extreme situations, such as hostage rescue, with surgical precision. As “short range” specialists, their training is concentrated on indoor environments. Operating in tight formations, they are experts of close quarter combat, demolition, and coordinated assaults. Rainbow Six Siege will include operators coming from five of the most worldwide renowned CTU: the British SAS, the American
SWAT, the French GIGN, the German GSG9 and the Russian SPETSNAZ.
These Operators are specialists with their own expertise within Siege operations. Each has their own unique personality & specialty. Some are focused on assault where as others are defense-oriented. They can be combined within the same team to create new team strategies.
PROCEDURAL DESTRUCTION - Destruction is at the heart of the siege gameplay. Players now have the unprecedented ability to destroy environments. Walls can be shattered, opening new lines of fire, and ceiling and floors can be breached, creating new access points. Everything in the environment reacts realistically, dynamically, and uniquely based on the size and caliber of bullets you are using or the amount of explosives you have set. In Rainbow Six Siege, destruction is meaningful and mastering it is often the key to victory.
- Thermite: Thermite is a prominent demolitions expert recuited from the ranks of the FBI SWAT. He carries a thermite breach charge capable of burning through the most resilient barriers.
- Castle: A third generation law enforcement office, Castle brings and expertise in defense and reinforcement to Rainbow squad, ever ready to deploy his signature reinforced barricades.
- Ash: Upon joining the FBI SWAT, Ash brought her knowledge of demolitions with her in producing a weapon-mounted breach charge capable of nlowing open a door or wall at a distance.
- Pulse: A former inter for the FBI biometrics program, Pulse's ability to read people males him a natural negotiator. he was the first to use the Heartbeat Sensor prototype in the feild.
- Sledge: Sledge is typically found at the front lines of siege operations, ready to create a path for his teamates with one swing of his signature breaching hammer.
- Mute: Mute is a signals intelligence specialist. He uses a tool which allows him to jam all communications in a set area, preventing all remote detonations and usage of drones.
- Smoke: Smoke is a fearless thrill seeker in battle and can be a great asset for defensive maneuvers with his detonatable chemicle gas charge that deals damge to anyone in the smoke
- Thatcher: Thatcher knows the danger in over-reliance on technology. He uses an EMP grenade that disables all electronics in its blast radius to level the playing field.
Video Game Genre: First-person Shooter
Video Game Platform: Sony Playstation 4
Video Game Rating: RP (Rating Pending)
This service is a combination of UPS and USPS shipping. Packages are delivered by USPS. Packages can be tracked at upsmi.com. Additional transit time may be required for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.