Titanfall Xbox One Video Game
Rating: Rating M
Publisher: Electronics Arts
Genre: First-Person Shooter
The future of warfare is now!
From one of the co-creators of Call of Duty and other key developers behind the Call of Duty franchise, the entirely multiplayer Titanfall is set in a distant frontier torn apart by war. You have the freedom to switch between fighting as an elite assault pilot or an agile, heavily armored, 24-foot-tall Titan.
The game drops you into a conflict between the Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation (IMC) and the Militia that juxtaposes small vs. giant, natural vs. industrial, and man vs. machine.
- Fast-paced advanced combat: The advanced combat techniques of Titanfall give you the freedom to fight your way as both elite assault Pilot and fast, heavily armored Titan.
- The future of online multiplayer: Titanfall introduces an experience that combines fast-paced multiplayer action with dramatically charged moments of a cinematic universe.
- The Frontier: Many generations of humanity live in the deepest reaches of explored space, a vast region known as the Frontier. It contains numerous well-known and inhabited solar systems, but many more worlds remain uncharted.
- The Militia: The Frontier Militia represents the military arm of the Frontier systems' territorial defense pact. The Militia is a loosely governed mishmash of homesteaders, bandits, mercenaries, and pirates.
- Titans: Titans are descendants of present-day fledgling military exoskeletons. In addition to the obvious combat applications, unarmed Titans are used in heavy industries like cargo transport and deep space ship salvage.
- Pilots: The Frontier contains Pilots of many different styles and experiences. Titan Pilots are rated by certifications, most of which apply to civilian applications, such as construction, shipping, and heavy salvage industries.
Brand: Electronic Arts
Video Game Genre: First-person Shooter
Video Game Platform: Xbox One
Video Game Rating: M (Mature)
This service is a combination of UPS and USPS shipping. Packages are delivered by USPS. Packages can be tracked at upsmi.com. Additional transit time may be required for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.