ThermaCare® HeatWraps Back & Hip L/XL Wraps
- Powerful Pain Relief & Deep Muscle Relaxation
- Air-Activated: Just open pouch; starts to warm on its own
- Eight Hours of Heat
- Ultra-Thin, Comfortable, Discreet, Odorless
ThermaCare is a disposable air-activated wrap that delivers low level, consistent, therapeutic heat for 8 hours. Just open the pouch and these single-use wraps begin to warm up when exposed to air.
Provides temporary relief of minor muscular backaches and pains associated with overexertion, strains, sprains, and arthritis.
Examples of when to use ThermaCare:
- Activities (exercise, sports, family outings, manual labor)
- Sitting for prolonged periods (desk, car, airplane)
Women's Pant Size: Size 4 to Size 20
Men's Pant Size: 28 inches to 47 inches
Please read all instructions and warnings before use. Additional warnings are included in the package insert. To reduce the risk of burns, fire, and personal injury, this product must be used in accordance with the use instructions and warnings.
Tear open pouch when ready to use. It may take up to 30 minutes for ThermaCare to reach its therapeutic temperature. Place on pain area on lower back or hip with darker discs toward skin. Over-tightening may cause discomfort. Adjust as needed. For maximum effectiveness, we recommend you wear ThermaCare for 8 hours. Do NOT wear for more than 8 hours in any 24-hour period.
This product can cause burns. Check skin frequently during use. If you find irritation or a burn, remove product immediately.
55 or Older:
Your risk of burning increases as you age. If you are 55 years of age or older, wear ThermaCare over a layer of clothing, NOT directly against your skin, and do not wear while sleeping.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
Diabetes, poor circulation or heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, or are pregnant.
Each heat disc contains iron (~2 grams), which can be harmful if ingested. If ingested, rinse mouth with water and call a Poison Control Center immediately. If heat disc contents come in contact with your skin or eyes, rinse right away with water. Never heat product in a microwave or attempt to reheat, as wrap could catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
When using this product:
- Check skin frequently for signs of burns or blisters - if found, stop use.
- If product feels too hot - stop use or wear over clothing.
- Do not place extra pressure, a tight waistband or belt over the product.
- Do not use for more than 8 hours in a 24 hour period.
- With pain rubs, medicated lotions, creams or ointments.
- On unhealthy, damaged or broken skin.
- On areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred within 48 hours.
- On people unable to follow all use instructions.
- On areas of the body where you can't feel heat.
- With other forms of heat.
- On people unable to remove the product, including children, infants, and some elderly.
- If you experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the wrap is worn.
- If after 7 days your pain gets worse or remains unchanged, as this may be a sign of a more serious condition.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why is this item marked as FSA Eligible?
This item is marked with the following icon as FSA eligible to identify that it MAY be purchased using a Flexible Spending Account (FSA):
What is a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)?
A FSA (Flexible Spending Account) allows use of the funds an individual has designated to be set aside pre-tax for medical expenses, typically with their employer, when selecting healthcare programs during the previous year.
What types of purchases are FSA eligible?
Over-the-counter medical supplies and equipment are considered reimbursable by an FSA account in 2011 and include the following categories:
- Contact lens solution
- Diagnostic devices (i.e. blood pressure and blood glucose monitors)
- Durable medical equipment and goods
- Prescription medications
Note: Although the IRS sets guidelines for FSA programs, individual employers have the final determination of which expenses are covered by their FSA programs.