The Chalet Hotel Schönegg $500 Gift E-Card Zermatt, Switzerland
When you purchase The Chalet Hotel Schönegg $500 gift card, an e-card will be e-mailed to you normally within an hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must present your printed e-card as your proof of purchase until you exchange it.
Zermatt is the most famous winter and summer mountain resort in Europe with the world famous Matterhorn. This idyllic mountain village at the foot of the Matterhorn has developed into one of the largest summer and winter resorts in Europe with skiing that extends into Cervinia and Valtourneche in Italy. There are no vehicles with combustion engines in Zermatt. Besides electrically-powered cars and bicycles, the only form of transport allowed is horse-drawn sleighs and carriages. Family owned hotel - Family Metry-Julen has owned this hotel since 1946. Direct ancestors have been residents of Zermatt for hundreds of years. Hotel was rebuilt into a luxury hotel in 1990.
The hotel offers 48 rooms, there are two suites, three junior suites, one family apartment, 42 double rooms and one single room. All furnished in a cozy way, equipped with cable TV, radio, telephone, free Wireless-LAN, mini-bar, safe hair dryer and bath robe. Four star restaurant and bar.
For more information visit: http://www.schonegg.ch/zermatt/hotel/home.html
How to Redeem:
- Reservations required
- View availability schedule and book online at: https://sb.ghix.net/default.aspx?View=Superbooking1&HotelID=2774415&Language=1
- or call +41 27 966 34 34
- For information you can email email@example.com
- Present printed gift e-card at check out
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page
- Resort closed from April 21, 2014 through May 30, 2014
- Gift e-card can only be used for direct hotel expenses, room, food and bar
- Gift e-card is not valid towards ski lift packages
- Not redeemable for cash unless required by law
- Zermatt Switzerland - pedestrian only village so no parking
- The rates are per room per night and include breakfast service as well as the access to the wellness area
- To cancel your stay with Chalet Hotel Schönegg, you may do so at no extra charge up to 4 weeks prior arrival
- After the 4 weeks date, the hotel will invoice you for the following cancellation fees proportionate to the total booking cost
- up to 3 weeks prior to arrival 25%,
- up to 2 weeks prior to arrival 50%, up to one week prior to arrival 75%,
- less than 1 week prior to arrival 100%
- Cancellations or reductions must be communicated in writing
The Chalet Hotel Schönegg
CH-3920 Zermatt, Switzerland
Phone: +41 27 966 34 34
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.