Teralani Premier Adult Snorkel Sail E-Ticket, Hawaii
When you purchase your Teralani Premier Adult Snorkel Sail, an e-ticket will be e-mailed to you. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You will need to make a reservation at least 48 hours in advance. When you present your printed e-ticket, it will be exchanged to a for a Teralani Premier Adult Snorkel Sail.
For those that love adventure, a great BBQ and sailing, this is certainly the trip for you and your family. Your five hour Maui adventure starts as we pick you up right on Kaanapali beach. You will experience two premier snorkel destinations (seasonal) as our helpful crew takes care of all your needs including snorkel equipment and instruction. We also offer SNUBA (additional charges apply). If you can snorkel, you can SNUBA! SNUBA allows everyone 8 years old and up to experience the incredible feeling of being underwater without all the class time associated with learning to Scuba! After dropping the anchor to snorkel, we fire up the grill and prepare a delicious BBQ feast for you right on the boat as you enjoy swimming with green sea turtles and beautiful fish in pristine coral filled waters.
Premier Snokel Sail:
- Adult - 21+
- Continental breakfast
- Hot BBQ lunch prepared on the boat
- Open Bar includes: Wine and two ice cold beers on tap, mai tais, vodka, gin, rum and mixers, sodas, tropical juices, lemonade and water
- Masks, fins, snorkels, prescription masks, boogie boards, see-view boards and flotation devices. Never snorkeled? Attend our Snorkeling 101 on board
- DATES: Year Round (except Sunday)
- TIME: 9:30 am – 2:30 pm (Check-in 9:00 am)
Teralani Photo Gallery: http://www.teralani.net/Media/photo-gallery.htm
How to Redeem:
- Advance reservations are recommended
- Once you receive your e-ticket in your email, please call Teralani Sailing at 808-661-0365 to make a reservation
- Let the reservationist know that you have a Costco.com e-tickets and then provide the 6 digit number located on the e-ticket
- Reservations must be placed by 8:00 am on the day of the desired trip. (At least 48 hours advance is highly recommended)
- The e-ticket is your boarding pass and must be turned in to the crew members in order to be able to board the boat
- Please call to confirm check-in time, as it varies according to the season
- Only e-tickets are valid for redemption
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page
- The use of this e-ticket may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions
- Cancellations: No refund of purchase within 24 hours of scheduled departure for the trip.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours may be rescheduled (pending availability) for a $15 per person fee if within 24 hours
- The captain may, at his discretion, cancel the cruise due to inclement weather or adverse sea conditions up until the scheduled departure. Snorkel destination selection is weather dependent
- A full refund or rescheduling will be offered for weather cancellations
- A minimum half hour check-in prior to cruise departure is required
- Check-in and boarding: on the beach at Whalers Village, Kaanapali
- Due to meal planning requirements, reservation requests later than 8:00 am, on the day of the trip, cannot be accepted
- Maximum capacity of vessel is 49
- Reservations are first come basis
- Guests must be 21 or over and show valid picture ID for alcoholic beverages
- The e-ticket may not be redeemed for cash
Teralani Sailing Charters
P.O. Box 12247
Lahaina, HI 96761
Adult Age Range: Ages 21+
Emailable/Print at home: Yes
Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in the e-mail field on the Shipping Address page. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Email Address Book or Safe List.
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.